usa 6 day challenge

paradisea

Hello all,
i had mt first weigh in today, and have lost 7 pounds, i am quite pleased, weds could be make or break day for me as i am off to america for six days, i am determined not to eat any thing else other than my shakes and bars--i had the coconut flap jack today, and felt it was quite nice! iwas toying with the idea of doing atkins during that time, thinking that i wud not like to miss out on all that lovely food, but i have come to the realisation that my weihgt loss means more to me than a few burgers! i will always have other oppotunities to eat afterwards, but for now i must stay focussed. i will be hard, but i think i am determined, and i pray that i will be able to come back here and post that all went well, and i stuck to the shakes/bars and did not obey the call of the fridge, i tried my shaker out today, and its quite effective so i have no excuse!!!!!!!!! any tips would be appreciated/ advice!!!!! cheers:eek:;)

Well good luck paradisea, thats some will power girl and i reckon you will do great! Making the decision was probably the hard part! The whole point here is changing our attitude to food so why should a holiday have to be about going out for meals etc? Im sure you will have a great time...Looking forward to the post states posts xx

Good luck for you trip, hope you can keep up the strong will to get you through.......as you say there is plenty of time for burgers etc in the future.

Good luck with your trip pet, I know how you feel as I have to work in Seville in Spain at a moments notice. To be fair I am at work all day but in the evening its a case of just being anti social:( But I know its not going to be long.
We all had a proper laugh when I unpacked my bag in the staff appartment, pulling out my bagged LT meals and finally a hand blender, well you dont want to know what they thought I did with that;).
Have a great trip, you,ll be fine.

Back