Extra Easy Used to be a reader.....now time to introduce myself as another newbie

Xcaseyx

Hi everyone,
my names casey and I have just joined slimming world last week, I'm an ex ww and being finding it hard to get my head around sw. Reading this forum for the last week has really helped me when I felt like I was getting it all wrong. I've got a lot to lose, nearly 5 stone :eek: but hopefully sw will just what I have needed! First weigh in tomorrow and feeling nervous as feel like I have been eating so much! Looking forward to hopefully sharing all my losses with you all :rolleyes:

Hello and welcome! Don't forget to set yourself mini-goals too, instead of thinking that your total goal is 5st. I haven't even set my final goal yet its just mini step at a time x
The Extra Easy plan really is simple, so if you have any questions do feel free to ask - and enjoy all that free food!
xxx

And a big welcome from me too. You will do well on S W if you follow plan and you can eat so much, so long as its the good stuff! :)

Thanks everyone I really appreciate your words of encouragement! I'm not sure what to aim for first, going to see what happens at my weigh in tonight and have a think. Was really hoping to lose at least 7 pounds by Xmas! Was just wondering if we have to eat hex everyday as been a couple of days where I forgot, really hoping it doesn't impact my weigh in tonight. Feeling really nervous about going, worried that I won't have lost. Trying to think positive thoughts :) will let you all know how my weigh in tonight goes xx

Back