Used weeklies

CLH_X3

Gold Member
So iv used about 30 of my weeklies this week as I went over on tue/we'd and I had a sneak peak at the scales and it says I'm 1lb heavier!! Grrr!! How?!

It really has annoyed me a it feels like iv failed spesh as iv got a night out tomorrow so I'm using the rest my weeklies on that! And some of my day points as il eat very little pointed food!!

Can using ur weeklies just not work for some ppl?

i always use my weeklies and always lose as long as i dont go over them and dailys!!

Your better off not weighing during the week as it normally takes the full week to show a loss.

Please dont be upset and enjoy your night out x

I was down only a 1/4 of a lb the day before weigh day, and on the actual day I'd lost 3lb! Your body changes so much during the week with regards to water retention etc, which is why they recommend that u only weigh once a week at around the same time. Give it some time, I'm sure u will see the losses u want on WI day. X

Iv tried hiding my scales away from me before in hopes I wont get on them but I only go and get them out my hiding place and weigh on them! Lol .. So silly!

I'm going to enjoy my night out - and if don't lose but sts then i just wont use my weekies again! And speak to my leader!

I really wanna get under 13 stone! That feel like a real acheivememt! Don't think il do it this week bit I WILL next week ....... I hope ;)

Back