usernames

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue_grapefruit, 3 October 2007 Social URL.

1. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

What are the stories behind some of your usernames?

I always giggle at icemoose :)

I know mine's a bit random but at the age of 13 i decided to set up a hotmail account and blue_grapefruit seemed sensible. i'm still using it and i'm now closing in on 22!

There's a funky shop in cardiff called blue banana, and blue tomato has just closed...
    Random eh? xxxx

Mochaj likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Really didn't give mine much thought my user name , but thought wish i did another one but can't go back :) yes its my birth sign . Now what should i have chosen huh lol

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i was being utterly thick when i came up with mine lol. i am usually "frogmella" on sites though as i reckon i would do waynetta proud lol

5. norwegian girl

norwegian girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.29%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Norwegian girl sounds so glam doesn't it? Actually I am anything than glam, English living in Norway and could not think of any good names other than initials and date of birth. I want to look like a norwegian girl, can do something about the weight but not the height or hair colou( I could dye it blond but would look stupid). I think my name sound exotic. I have visited Cardiff many times and love it.

Mini likes this.
  6. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    My names Shelley, but most of my friends call me Shel, and one friend though college called me shelbell so its stuck! It could be worse, another friend used to call me shelley welly woo woo!

7. GnomesGnuts

GnomesGnuts Banned

Diet:
    cambridge
    :Dmy ex came up with it, Im called naomi, so naomi Gnomes and Gnuts well nuts is a term in poker when you have the best possible hand so add a silent G and there you have it lol.

8. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    My username speaks for itself, but I have thought about asking for it to be changed. I really thought I'd be dieting forever, but now I'm not :clap:

Have thought about just changing it to KD, which is the name most people know me as on here :clap: Would be better me finks.

Mini likes this.
  9. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

My best mate is called Naomi and we call her Gnome :)

10. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
  11. TinkleWinkle

TinkleWinkle Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Mine's utter rubbish - but my bro & best mate call me winkle as in mrs tiggy winkle - the rest is due to peeing as in tinkle :cool:

12. spooky

spooky Banned

Well, mine comes over from another internet forum I use. I was originally sewingmadmummy due to my obsession with cross stitching (you should see my house! and my mahoosive cross stitch stash!) and when it came to hallowe'en last year I changed it to Spookymadmummy. That stuck! so I use the shortened version of Spooky on here.. I have loads of friends on MSN and I am usually spooky, or spooks, or the spookster... you get the picture ;) But I am obv. a Nicky in RL:D:D

13. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Mine is because I love hedgehogs and mag is me so hence hedgemag :rolleyes:

14. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    a few years back i was having all sorts of turmoils & changes in my life. I decided that at the beginning of the next year i would take control even if it did open up a box of unknown things hence Pandora (Pandora's Box) & now its stuck as a sign in or password for alot of things.
    xx

15. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hey Missleo - if you want your name changed, let me know what you want it changed to and I can do that for you :)

Me? Well my life is always full of drama, and I am such a Drama Queen, hence D_Q :D

MsJMC likes this.
  16. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Cool idea for a thread :) I'm Chika because its my name and I can be a wee bit cheeky at times!

17. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Mine is my email address and most of my signins for things, I love winnie the pooh and my hubbie is a man utd season ticket holder hence, poohbearmufc!!Love

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Delli

Delli Talks too much

well my name is edel, and all my family call me delli for as long as i can remember. have a sister called michelle who always gets shelly and another sister called joanne who gets annie. people only call me edel when ive done something wrong!!

20. norwegian girl

norwegian girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.29%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Chika looking at your photo and the weight you say you have to lose you look wonderful (and very slim). I agree what a great idea for a thread, such fun

Chika likes this.
  21. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well mine was meant to be obvious, but I did a typo :ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005: Was supposed to be SlimForLife (but that's probably taken anyway!)

Great thread :)
    xx

22. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! Posts like this are what I love about this place :D You are all amazing people!

Seriously though, I am nowhere near slim and that is just my head and shoulders. I'm quite lucky cos I'm nearly 6ft tall but I'm hovering around 25 stone and even at my height I can't carry that off anymore - hence this extreme diet.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.