Using healthy extras

MrsFordy

Is it better to use your healthy extras as part of a meal or for breakfast or ok to save them?and use them as a snack I will usually save them and because I'm bf and can have 2 hea on ee I will often have 2 x nimble with 40g hf cheese on each as a snack.or I'll have 2 alpen bars at night or shredded wheat and milk.
I was looking through the SW meal planners and they are usually included in meals so now I feel a bit greedy lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i do the same thing as i work shifts and when im working til 10.45 at night i just need a snack so usually have cheese on toast

Use them how you like. Somedays I will use them for breakfast, but other days I leave them and have cereal bars at night.

I tend to have red/green days (still not getting my head round EE lol) so tend to snack on my Hexs

Tonight I am having 30g of All bran crunchy when everyone else is eating popcorn:) (microwave stuff lol)

Great,thanks for all your replies :) I usually save them for the evening so will enjoy them and not feel greedy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for asking this question, I was wondering the same thing, still trying to get my head around healthy extras, this site is brilliant for all the info

Yeah it doesn't matter! I sometimes have them on meals like if I have cheese on spag bol or shepherds pie, or cereal and milk like everyone else said, but most of the time I save them for snacks like hifi bars, babybels! You can even split them like today I'm having 125ml semi skimmed milk for teas and 1 mini babybel

sassjp said:
Does it matter if you miss your healthy extras?

No Is hasnt really effected my losses but they are there for essential nutrients such as fiber and calcium so as long as you are getting them elsewhere on the days you miss i wouldnt worry too much

Back