Using HEB

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by JessR, 22 June 2010 Social URL.

1. JessR

JessR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been doing EE for the past 6 days now and am loving it again. Don't know why I ever stopped SW tbh! Anyway, I'm finding that if I don't have cereal for breakfast, I don't manage to use my HEB choice!

For example, today I had a cooked breakfast of bacon, mushrooms, egg and spag hoops, banana and satsuma for lunch, slice of cous cous cake (2 syns) and dinner tonight will be SW quiche (28g l/f cheese HEA) and salad followed by fruit and orange SW mousse (made with mullerlight and orange sf jelly 0.5 syn). I will be stuffed after that lot... SO does it matter if I don't have my HEB everyday?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tia1976

Tia1976 Full Member

I think HEX are different to syns in as much as to keep the diet balanced you have to have them. I don't think they are optional like HEXA on Original and Green days. I sometimes find I don't use both of mine, so I have an Oaty bar or some olive oil on my salad to use it up without too much effort. Hope this helps.

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    yes, very important, i would suggest getting your He's in before thinking about syns almost.. although equally important, you can easily fit syns within meals (sauces etc) .. i'd have added a cereal bar into your very small lunch :)

xx

5. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    get some kelloggs fibre plus bars!! you will never go back to missing your HEB trust me! :D xx

6. becks201003

becks201003 I will achieve 10 stone!!

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(22.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would keep Alpen lights handy. You can have 2 which makes one HEXB choice. Handy to snack on. I have cereal most morning as i find nothing else fills me up. Alpen light are only 3 syns each on EE as well so often I have these even if I have had cereal.

7. JessR

JessR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the replies. I will try the kelloggs bars - although I have never been overly keen on cereal bars as they are usually so dry.

But I have just eaten my dinner and YUMMMMM!!!! The SW quiche was lovely and the orange mousse with fruit - mmmmmmmm. I will definitely be making those again.

8. JessR

JessR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks becks - will give the Alpen bars a go 2 as a HEB sounds good :)

9. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Trust me we are not talking dry cereal bar here but .... chocolate heaven!

And don't forget there is a long list of things you can have as a HEB not just cereal and bread. What about dried fruit for snacking, or canned/stewed fruit as a dessert, or even just using a tbsp of olive oil when cooking your evening meal!

10. JessR

JessR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Circes - I think I need to read my book again. But now I'm liking the sound of the Kelloggs bars ;-)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.