using points on naughty stuff

donut87

Is there anyone that regularly eats out or does just use there points on whatever and loses a long as within points can't get my head around how lol

Hehe ... i think im a naughty weight watcher! Lol. I do eat out a bit but i just make sure i stay within points ... also i realise that i can eat out but if i eat junk itll leave me with less points for other things so will have to dip into weeklies or not have anything else. Think that my losses tend to be more when i eat less of the junk. Makes sense i guess.

Hehe ... i think im a naughty weight watcher! Lol. I do eat out a bit but i just make sure i stay within points ... also i realise that i can eat out but if i eat junk itll leave me with less points for other things so will have to dip into weeklies or not have anything else. Think that my losses tend to be more when i eat less of the junk. Makes sense i guess.
yeah just today i had like 25 points left for tea and the temptation was to go and use them all on a takeawy..instead bought some chicken breasts with cajun sauce from asda with squash and swede actifry chips and had some monster munch aswel... but just wondered how many people are "naughty weight watchers" lol
but still successful

It's not really being naughty if you stick to your points. Obviously filling and healthy foods are better for you but it can't be that bad if your within points. The whole point of WW is that no foods are forbidden x

Just look at the superskinny people on Supersize v Superskinny. They nearly always eat junk, I've never seen one who just has a lettuce leaf and a stick of celery- it's just because they eat so little that the calories don't add up to what they need. Same logic applies to what you eat on WW- I know the PP formula doesn't use calories, to allow you to make healthier choices. But a 15pp meal is a 15pp meal whether it's healthy or not.

it actually does just use calories .... it makes it seem like a formula but its general knowledge that Fat: 1 gram = 9 calories Protein: 1 gram = 4 calories Carbohydrates: 1 gram = 4. all the calculator does is work out the protein gramsx9 etc gets a total for all and divides by 40...the fibre may make a tiny bit of differnece thats why its sometimes an extra point or 1 less but 99 percent it is just 40 calories is a point from what i have seen... but it works for me its a simplified way rather than adding 100 + 135 +etc so i can keep count
its not a magic formula which is why i am not paying to go to the meetings

I dont pay to go either. Just use the free apps.

It didnt come across as having a go. Dont worry. :)

Its nice to know i can have something that i regard as naughty eg chocs etc, and as long as i propoint it all is good. I still try to ensure that i vary what i have. We are all different and i find that when i have certain amounts of certain foods i lose less or more eg. Carbs. I guess its the case of a varied and moderate approach is prob best but whatever works for you personally is best.

i've been naughty all the way through too but i got there.
some form of chocolate most days and ice cream cones. :D
don't eat takeaways often though and very few ready meals.

cadburys creme egg cones are 4pp too :D

I eat biscuits, chocolate, I've cream, whatever and healthy stuff but stick to points and lost half a stone in 2 weeks :) and I didn't have much to lose anyways to get bmi 20 only 2 lbs to go so eat what ya like babe just stay on your pp's zxx

MissSmileyBrunette said:
Ooo love cadburys creme eggs ... think the eggs are 3pp. Will check out the icecream. Lol..

Creme eggs are 5pp's but worth every point!!

Hazykay said:
Creme eggs are 5pp's but worth every point!!

Oo, I think maybe I was thinking about 3 of the old style points. 5pp isnt too bad. I'm kerbing my choccie cravings with hot choccie which i totally love. Curly wurlies are fab too though ... theyre 3 arent they?

Back