Using SF whilst my colds about

Loser85

Gold Member
Im a previous SF user who swapped over to WW.

Woke up yesterday morning feeling totally lousy and with little appetite. Rather than eating nothing and having a big gain once my appetite comes back my OH suggested i use SF again. That way im still getting sustenance via the shakes and the 600 cal meal. (feel worse in the mornings which is the why the shakes are perfect)

Hoping to get to know the newbies here and who knows if i feel ok on this i may decide to stick. :)

Hello hun, welcome back to slimfast! i did weight watchers for alittle while, think i remember your pepper pig pic lol

Sorry to hear your feeling under the weather, hope u feel better soon!
Very good idea to go on the shakes if your appetites not the best at the minute, better than stuffing your face with rubbish (thats what i tend to do when i'm ill lol)

And yep you never know, u might quite like sf again to give it another go :D xx

p.s well done on ur weight loss so far! xx

I stuff rubbish too which is daft when my appetites off.

Day 1 has gone ok for me and its not afected my hunger levels or anything so will be sticking to this for a wee while methinks.

Thankyou, has taken over a year to shift the 3 stone but got there in the end. Only another 10 to go! :eek:

Aww wow well done on your 3 stone and good luck with your 10 to go.
I like how its taken over a year to shift that 3 stone, i think a steady rate has more chance of staying off!

Ive done extreme diets and they work great, untill you eat again!! xx

Back