Using the PP calculator

Cherry Cola

I bought a PP calculator from eBay the other day and I've been playing with it since. I've decided to cancel my online WW subscription after my 3 month trial thing, I have the kitchen scales and now the calculator so I figure I'll be paying £12 a month to basically tell the app my weight each week and I need to save money for uni next year.

My question to those who have the calculator is this - on the iPhone app where it says per 100g and the serving size is say 130g, is there a way of checking this on the calculator? Because I can't find it and the instructions don't seem to mention anything about this either. I hope this makes sense, it's harder than I thought it would be to explain!

I'm very disappointed if it doesn't and I'll have to stick to the 40 cals per pp rule if I can't find nv per pack instead of just nv per 100g.

Thanks all!

On the newer ones you can but on the old ones I don't think it does so it all depends on what one you have purchased.

When you press propoints then then enter if its a newer one it will say per serve (I think) then press the down arrow and it will change to per 100g. If you enter all the values then protein etc etc at the end it will ask what the portion size is so that's when you would put in the 130g and it'll calculate that for you.

Hope that makes sense.
Dan x

Hiya Dan

Thanks for replying, just checked after reading your post and mine doesn't ask for serving size etc at all, I must have bought an older propoints one :( oh well I'll have to get by using this one!!

Lyndsey

Back