ut oh .... the weekend is loooming...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tracie Green, 13 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ohhh i love the weekend dont get me wrong, but thats when my naughtyness happens :( and i reaalllly want to take hubby out to dinner tonight, as we spent our 1st night apart last night since we were married (2 years ago!) i welllll miss him! cant wait to get home to see him tonight x:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

You can still go out Tracie, how about a steak and jacket potato with peas or salad? I don't do EE much but this fits in perfectly if you do.

I love eating out and don't like to feel like I'm missing out, so take him out, enjoy yourselves and just keep an eye out for the syns!

You can do it. xx

4. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Im sure the exercise afterwards will more than make up for any syns you might take in during dinner;)

Have a great night!

5. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    don't take him out keep him in make him something freethen eat muller lights off him i assure you it will make him much happier lmao

6. Liannioso

Liannioso Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting

lol good one! May have to try this saucy little tip. Not quite sin free pleasure though - hee hee

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.