• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ut oh .... the weekend is loooming...

Tracie Green

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st10lb(12.83%)
ohhh i love the weekend dont get me wrong, but thats when my naughtyness happens :( and i reaalllly want to take hubby out to dinner tonight, as we spent our 1st night apart last night since we were married (2 years ago!) i welllll miss him! cant wait to get home to see him tonight x:(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jaylou

Gold Member
You can still go out Tracie, how about a steak and jacket potato with peas or salad? I don't do EE much but this fits in perfectly if you do.

I love eating out and don't like to feel like I'm missing out, so take him out, enjoy yourselves and just keep an eye out for the syns!

You can do it. xx

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
C: 16st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.8
Im sure the exercise afterwards will more than make up for any syns you might take in during dinner;)

Have a great night!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
S: 14st8lb C: 14st3.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.21%)
don't take him out keep him in make him something freethen eat muller lights off him i assure you it will make him much happier lmao

Liannioso

Silver Member
S: 11st4lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st4lb(2.53%)
don't take him out keep him in make him something freethen eat muller lights off him i assure you it will make him much happier lmao

lol good one! May have to try this saucy little tip. Not quite sin free pleasure though - hee hee