Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by hannahike, 21 July 2008 Social URL.

1. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

.... I cant help but look at myself wen i walk past shop windows an just think wow. lol i dont care if it makes me vain.. i just cant believe the person staring back is me!! :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

ha ha ha im the same hun i catch myself in the mirror and think wow is that me ha ha ha xxx
  4. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    no way is it vain!!!!

I think the one thing in life that counts the most is to be proud of who you are - inside and out!

Isnt it just great that you love the way you look! There is no way that I would consider you to be vain in the slightest. You have worked hard to achieve a body that fits the real you and deserve to say wow - you deserve to shout WOW!!!! at the top of your voice!!!!

More people need to learn how to say WOW at themselves - building your own self concept and confidence is one of the most important factors in living a happy and healthy life.

Well done you - and I must say when i look at your picture I think WOW is a very good description of you - you look very beautiful xoxox
  5. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Awww bless ya... that brought a tear to my eye!! xxx
  6. juicylucy

juicylucy Full Member

i agree be proud of who you are and what you'v achieved, no doubt in a few months i will be as vain as you lol x well done with the weight loss x
  7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You look mighty fine to me hun! You should be saying WOW!

8. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    hehehe me too xx good innit lol
  9. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Reflective surfaces are a nightmare, it can take hours to get anywhere! xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.