VALENTINES DAY CHALLENGE 2013

slimsarah

Silver Member
Hello there :)

well last year I started the valentines day 2012 challenge. Back then I was in the high 17's .... Currently in the high 14's.

soooooo I've joined the January challenge and I'm setting myself a goal for feb 14th...... To lose 20lbs by then. Doable??? I'm not sure but I'm willing to try.

So here goes. If you want to join me please feel free xxx

Hi Sarah, I would love to join the challenge! Joining Slimming World next Monday so unsure of my current weight, however would love to lose 10 - 12lb by Valentine's Day! I will update once I've weighed in on Monday :)

LJ x

I'm on weight watchers and I shall get on board with the challenge. I'm going to aim for 10lbs. Hopefully we'll keep each other up to date on how we are doing, will be fab motivation.
Good luck

Hi Sarah, I would love to join the challenge! Joining Slimming World next Monday so unsure of my current weight, however would love to lose 10 - 12lb by Valentine's Day! I will update once I've weighed in on Monday :)

LJ x

I also joined SW this Monday. Would like to lose 10 by valentines day. Will be really really chuffed if I do x good luck to you guys xx

Back