Valentine's Day Menu

wannabe12

I'm planning to cook at home on Valentine's Day, quiet night in. I'm a bit stumped as oh doesn't like steak, cheese or fish. Anyone else planning the same and have some menu plans?

With my hubby it's steak, steak, steak!! Have you thought about stuffed chicken breast (spinach), wrapped in Parma ham? It's yummy!

I'd say a chicken breast stuffed with garlic Philly & wrapped or you could do salmon? I have a gorgeous salmon recipe, baked with butternut squash & served with rocket salad - very tasty & looks great on the plate too x

I'm jealous! Since DS was born on 15th February almost 7 years ago we have never managed to celebrate valentines day, as we are normally too busy wrapping prezzies and making whatever impossible cake the boy has requested that year!

How about an indian themed meal, with a few different curry dishes such as chicken curry, sag aloo and bombay potatoes and onion bhajis? Then just have each other for pudding to work it all off!

I'm jealous! Since DS was born on 15th February almost 7 years ago we have never managed to celebrate valentines day, as we are normally too busy wrapping prezzies and making whatever impossible cake the boy has requested that year!

How about an indian themed meal, with a few different curry dishes such as chicken curry, sag aloo and bombay potatoes and onion bhajis? Then just have each other for pudding to work it all off!

Haha!! Bit of body magic ;0)

I'd say a chicken breast stuffed with garlic Philly & wrapped or you could do salmon? I have a gorgeous salmon recipe, baked with butternut squash & served with rocket salad - very tasty & looks great on the plate too x

I did send this already, but for some reason it didn't post :( but would it be possible to have the recipe for salmon and butternut squash please.

Love that :) great ideas ladies! Thanks for the help. Will let you know what I decide to make. I am all excited as its our first proper Valentine's together even though we've been together over two years.

I will be at work from 7.30am until 7.30am the next day...so will be eating jacket potato and salad and will be saving treat food and money for my holiday a few weeks later. I never get the fuss about valentines, then again its the day after my birthday so I'm always hungover and I'm not the sort of girl who is impressed with a meal out and flowers (flowers make me sneeze and meals out are awkward being vegan!!)

Eat something nice if it is a treat day to you - push the boat out and enjoy it :)

Back