Valentines Day...What did you get or do?

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
Its the end of the day, yet another Valentines Day, what did you get or did you do anything special.

My darling hubby surprised me good and proper this morning.

He had to go see solicitors yesterday and could only get parked a distance away, despite having the blue badge, there were no yellow line areas either. Anyway, its in an old part of town so it meant pushing his chair across cobbles etc., and by the time he got home yesterday lunchtime he was shattered, in a lot of pain and had headache...considering the tablets he is already taking he couldn't take anything else for his head, he went to bed just after lunch and that was it till this morning, too much pain to eat and to drained to get up..............anyway I mention this so it sets the scene for you.

This morning we all had a lie in, i got up at 10am and did my chores in the kitchen. After getting something from the garage freezer and coming back up to the house, my hubby was waiting for me in the kitchen with a card and a single red rose. I was amazed, and confused as I know, apart from yesterdays outing, he hasn't been anywhere.

On further questioning, it turns out he woke up at 8am this morning and crept out of the house to the local shops and bought a card and rose, he also got a rose for our daughter, crept back in the house and went back to bed LOL.

I do love my hubby,xxxxx

I got OH a card, I got naff all coz Im a total spoilt brat all year round tbh but we are going to a spa hotel this weekend for an over night retreat!!

I got OH a card, I got naff all coz Im a total spoilt brat all year round tbh but we are going to a spa hotel this weekend for an over night retreat!!

Oooo nice, sounds like a fab weekend to be had then....spoilt :D

Oh bless your DH dnsf how romantic.

We were away for DH's birthday last week end so he bought me a red top with flowers on it for my valentines present and got me a card for today but that was it we have two very poorly boys so tonight 'we' are watching the footie and I will share my bed with a coughing & snotty 4 year old while he kips on the sofa!!

We've never celebrated St Valentine's day (as it was my husband's previous wedding anniversary), so yesterday was no exception! I did treat us to the largest steaks I could decently buy though. PP evening!

Oh he is an old charmer xxx and they say romance is dead lol,
I got a heart shaped shortbread biscuit dipped in chocolate with be my valentine on and he brought it to work for me awwwww but he also brought by bestie one and my future dil lol and then when I got home hed brought my daughter in law one too (so Im just ONE of his gals lol) xxx

I got a valentines text and the offer of a coffee of him at lunch time. .... I declined. Onwards and upwards haha!

I bought myself new shoes and a dress. Will wear them for him tomorrow! Much like any other month really! I buy, he appreciates!

I bought myself new shoes and a dress. Will wear them for him tomorrow! Much like any other month really! I buy, he appreciates!

Lol So love that xxx

Back