Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Karen1972, 31 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Hey peeps

Well for the first time in YONKS i will (hopefully!) have a boyfriend on valentines day.

So i was wondering what you lot have got planned for your loved ones....?

Me and Jim will be sunning ourselves in Tenerife, we will celebrate our 6 month anniversary on the 12th and then of course our first valentines day on the 14th.

Not sure whether to take a present with me for him or just to go and have a lush meal with lots of champagne on the special days... Hmmm decisions decisions...

Come on then peeps, don't be shy.... lol
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Do both Karen. If he gives you a present you'll be ready to give him one back. :D
  4. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan

Whaddya mean you'll HOPEFULLY have a boyfriend this year? Der!!! *lol* :D

I agree with Carol ... take something with you but still enjoy a fab champagne dinner together too :cool:

We don't have anything special planned - but then we've been together almost 24 years so I guess Valentine's Day doesn't have quite the same significance as it once did :rolleyes:. We'll probably buy each other a card though - as usual :)
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

valentines day is such a money makin racket alothough I cant complain when i get nice flowers and chocs!!! Told oh I dont want anything this yr and i told him im not getting him anything either. only cards! instead were going away for a rosmantic weekend ;) ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.