• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Valentines Day?

Hi Gemma, im on LL and my hubby really wants me to eat with him. I am unsure at the moment, however I spoke to my LLC yesterday and she said if i do end up having something, then have 1 tiny protein/salad. The size of my palm, i will see how it goes, but do want to stick to it aswell.

S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
well when i spoken to my cc she said come off it as im going away for the week to tenerife,just worried as dont want all weight to go back on,any advice?

See how u do, i went to Egypt for 2 weeks in November and one day i had 1 piece of lettuce and 1 bite of chicken, thinking i would end up eating, and the opposite happened, i stuck to my diet for the whole of 2 weeks 99.9%.

It is hard work though, the only 1 danger is, whether one would want to go back to the packs after eating yummy food, only do it, if u haev the willpower to continue as soon as u come back .

S: 16st0lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st4lb(8.04%)
Oh Valentines :(

Having just split from my boyfriend after 1.5 years Valentines is OFF my agenda this year. I'll be the one hiding under the duvet with soup or a shake.

T4A

nessie

Loooooves MiniMins
S: 14st2lb C: 13st6.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 0st9.5lb(4.8%)
This year DH and I are going out for a meal (never normally do anything so time for a change), I'm getting close to goal though so it's not going to ruin things too much for me but if you still have a bit to go and can be difficult getting back into ss, big time. I will try and stick to chicken salad or something though and hopefully have the self control to miss puddingf, but like I said we don't normally get the chance to do that together. Hmmm does that sound like I'm talking myself into having pudding? lol

It's my birthday on Valentines day!:D
I'll be SSing this year and not going out - or at least not to a restaurant. They are always heaving with "romantic couples" anyway which kind of puts me off ;)... so I think DH and I will get a babysitter and go to the cinema instead, which is a rare treat for us....

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
S: 15st7lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st8lb(16.59%)
We normally go out for a meal every year, until a few days ago we were still going out for a meal, but decided against it as its a 4 course meal & I dont think I would be able to eat all that food, which would be a waste of money

I am gonna do aam next week so I said we will go for tea on my Weigh Day which is monday & I will just have a chicken dish..

:D

I'm cooking my lovely hubby a nice meal and will sit with a frozen choc tetra with him, IT'S A DAY, THERE WILL BE PLENTY MORE WHEN YOU'VE SS'D SUCCESSFULLY, DON'T COME OFF JUST FOR ONE DAY, IF HE LOVES YOU HE'LL UNDERSTAND sorry, I feel strongly that this diet needs a change of lifestyle and if we all carry on looking at 'special days' as diet cheat days we'll never get there.