ProPoints Vanessa's Propoints Diary

vanessawren

Hi, this is my tenth time trying to follow weightwatchers. This time i hope to succeed. I will be posting my menus on here daily.
Please feel free to make any suggestions

Thur 4 July
-------------

B. OSS w/ skimmed milk (5)
banana and cherries

L. WW wrap, wafer ham, ww cheese, rocket, cucumber, tomato and lighter than light mayo (5)
WW tomato soup (2)

S. 2x WW digestives (2)
Snack a jack curls (2)

D. Chicken, mushrooms, spring onions, oyster and spring onion sauce, boiled rice and chips (11)

S. Light choices caramel icecream (4)

31/30

Used 1 weekly

This week i have no plans so am going to use my weeklies whenever i feel like them. I was planning to have 7 extra a day, but ended up only using 1 today

Best of luck Hun looking forward to following your journey

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Vanessa

Good luck! I'm much like you but I've actually lost count of my attempts, it's so frustrating!! I started again on Monday, so here's hoping!!

I think it's good to just use weeklies as you need them, you may have a crappy day that ends with a couple of glasses of wine & some chocolate, so if you don't need/fancy them save them :)

Good luck, Han :)

Thx guys.

Well Day 1 went well, onto day 2 now

Only plan so far tomorrow is burger, chips and mediterrean veg for tea.

Hoping to start taking some pictures if i can work it out

The most embarrassing thing happened today which has made me more determined now. I was asked, "when are you due?"
I could have died

Fri 5 July
-----------

B. 2x alpen light bars (3)

L. Pastrami, cheese, beetroot, ww coleslaw, red pepper cottage cheese, potato salad, sweet pepper, tomato, rocket, cucumber and lighter than light mayo (7)

20130705_130520.jpg

D. Aberdeen angus beef burger, chips and mediterrean veg (9)

20130705_191600.jpg

S. Snack a jack curls
Light choices icecream
WW eclair
Melon
WW choc digestive
WW carrot cake (11)

30/30

48/49 weeklies left

The most embarrassing thing happened today which has made me more determined now. I was asked, "when are you due?"
I could have died

Oh my god....I sometimes wonder what goes through people's heads - I've been told off for drinking before now....it's a bit of a belly - most people have them....my beer belly is getting to epic proportions at the mo! I hope you don't feel too upset by it :)

Hi, i just couldn't believe that someone who didn't know me would say that

Saturday 6 July
-----------------

B. Banana (got up at 12 )

L. Same as yesterday (7)

20130705_130520.jpg

D. Chicken, mushrooms, spring onions, egg noodles and sweet chilli and soy sauce (9)
WW tomato soup (2)

S. WW eclair
Hula hoops
Snack a jack curls
WW sticky toffee pudding
Melon (12)

30/30

48/49 weeklies left

Lost 5.8lbs for my 1st week

Last edited:
Here to subscribe :) I seem to have missed subscribing to loads of diaries for some reason! Good Luck with your journey :) x

Back