Variety?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by misskyneston, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. misskyneston

misskyneston Full Member

Hello :)

Day 5 now!

Im just after suggestions to make the shakes have a bit more variety! I only like the strawberry and chocolate but have noticed a few people mention making smoothies and hot choc etc!

Can you please post your ideas on here for me?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Catt

Catt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I make mine with either peppermint tea or coffee. I never just add plain water as I can't stomach them. I also have them warm. Am enjoying them at the moment and long may it last.

I don't think there is too much variety they are not meant to be yummy pfft! lol xx

4. loudei

loudei Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim & switched to slimming world 31st May
    chilli flakes in the soup (has to be flakes though) I didnt like the hot chocolate yuk
    and as for the muffin omg rotten although it smelt lovely whilst it was in the micro wave it was vile to say the least
    I like the choclate and i throw in a few ice cubes to make it cold and its well nice

5. ohtobeslinky

ohtobeslinky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Orlistat
    Strawberry shake, ice cubes, sweeteners & some water all blended together - yummy! And add things to the soup to make it more exciting! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.