2tbsp curry powder
450gms Butternut squash/80gms Cauliflower/100gms courgettes/
160gms peppers/125gms green beans
Tin Tomatoes
1 Stock Cube made to 3/4 pint water
Handful of Corriander
Salt/Pepper
Saute onion, garlic and ginger until soft
Add rest of ingredients and simmer for 45 minutes until veg soft [this seems quite long as I have not tried this recipe myself yet]
Hope it works for you.

Hi got this from WW tracker online.

Large Onion
2 Cloves Garlic
1 tbsp grated Root Ginger
2tbsp curry powder
450gms Butternut squash/80gms Cauliflower/100gms courgettes/
160gms peppers/125gms green beans
Tin Tomatoes
1 Stock Cube made to 3/4 pint water
Handful of Corriander
Salt/Pepper
Saute onion, garlic and ginger until soft
Add rest of ingredients and simmer for 45 minutes until veg soft [this seems quite long as I have not tried this recipe myself yet]
Hope it works for you.

That sounds delish!!

I am gonna give this a go at the weekend.

Dxxx

I just use broccoli, cauliflour, courgette, carrots, peppers, green beans, chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic nd any other veg i need to use up.

Diced the onion and garlic and fry in fry light. Add the rest of the veg (start with the firmest like carrots and brocc and finish with softest) and add any spices you want. I use a tikka spice blend I got from asda and mustard seeds mostly. Add the chopped tomatoes and leave to cook until all the veg is softened. Then I remove about half the mixture and blend before stirring back in to make the sauce really thick!

Its delicious and is 0pp!

I would also add pineapple to the curry and it is delish. I have also heard if you put clingfilm on cauliflour and pop it in the micro for two to three mins. Take it out of the clingfilm and grate it. It acts like rice so your whole dins would be free

I love Vegetable Curry but find its my Carb Accompaniment which makes the PP go through the roof, I like Naan, Chapatti, Pitta and even Wraps with it but they all seem so high in PP. x

Mmmmm this sounds yummy!! I don't know how this will go down with hubby though he loves meat with his curry...typical man

Back