Veg list

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
I've lost my veg list and can't find it on website, anyone know

200g - Asparagus, bamboo shoot (canned, drained), broccoli, cauliflower, celery, courgettes, cucumber, fennel, gherkins, green peppers, green chilli peppers, leeks, lettuce, mushrooms (not fried), olives, rocket salad, shallots, spinach, spring onions, swede (flesh only), turnip (must be boiled and flesh only), watercress and white cabbage.

Kitteh said:
200g - Asparagus, bamboo shoot (canned, drained), broccoli, cauliflower, celery, courgettes, cucumber, fennel, gherkins, green peppers, green chilli peppers, leeks, lettuce, mushrooms (not fried), olives, rocket salad, shallots, spinach, spring onions, swede (flesh only), turnip (must be boiled and flesh only), watercress and white cabbage.

Thanks very much x

Did I read somewhere that as long as you kept the carbs below 70g a day that we can have any selection of veggies eg a little bit of tomato = 0g salad leaves. Is this true

slimmerwithin said:
Did I read somewhere that as long as you kept the carbs below 70g a day that we can have any selection of veggies eg a little bit of tomato = 0g salad leaves. Is this true

Some People may get away with things like this, but I wouldn't risk it, they give you a list of 'allowed veg' for a reason

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Kitteh said:

Caterooooooooni :)

Back