Vegan doing SW....helppppppp :)

kerrywerrywoo

OK so I have been doing slimming world for some months and lost a stone and have decided to become vegan. I have found out a lot of info but still a bit short.... can anyone please confirm I have not made any errors on the following items which I tend to eat most days / or have in the cupboard to choose from ...im interested in the hummus as we like that most days in sandwiches...also are Seed Doctors small seeded round pittas a HE ?

Alpro Caramel 125g pot, 5 Syns.
Alpro Chocolate dessert pot, 5 1/2 syns
Alpro Custard 100g 4syns
20g sheese2.5syns
Houmus ( level tbsp ) 2 syns.??????????
newthread.php

H Extras ????

• 400MLUNSWEETENED SOYA MILK
  • 450MLALMOND MILK ORIGINAL UNSWEETENED
  • 300MLSWEETENED SOYA MILK
  • 200GKARA CHOCOLATE COCONUT MILK

What are the syns in chocolate almond breeze I have looked everywhere!

Any other vegan foods id be grateful to know xxx

35g generic soya cheese is a HEB, Tesco sell repackaged Sheese on their own label and the mild is 40g for a HEB. Sheese creamy original cheese style spread is 40g for a HEB.

The only pitta that is a HEB is the Weight Watchers wholemeal ones, they are really tasty and 1 is a HEB.

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze unsweetened is 875ml as a HEA and one of the nicest milks in my opinion.

Houmous is around 2/2.5 for tbsp - I make my own syn-free version, it misses out the tahini but tastes delicious. I do mine with roasted red peppers and some chilli and it goes lovely in a sandwich with roasted veggies.

Plenty of vegan products are low-syn such as LM sausages (2 syns or the red onion ones are free), Tesco sell cous cous bakes (7 syns), vegetable fingers (2 syns each), bean burgers (5.5 syns) etc. I always make curries using Tofu (tastes a bit like paneer once it's been slow-cooked), five bean chillies with TVP mince etc etc.

Back