Vegan Slimming World from home

sammignano

HI All,
I intiially joined this forum in 2010 when I was vegetarian and had lost 1.5stone using the online SW.
Then I lost my way a little and though my weight hasnt gone back to where it was before I started SW it is not where I want it to be.
I am now vegan and have joined the online slimming world again today (after a rather shocking and unsuccessful attempt at going to a group!) but am struggling in working out what health extras I can have as a vegan, and what syn values my favourite vegan sausages and tofu are.
So I wondered if anyone else was vegan and if they fancied sharing recipes etc.
The sausages I like are from Sainsburys, called Love Soya, and I *think* they may be about half a syn each if the calculator is correct.
The tofu I use is from Mori-Nu but I cannot find this in the calculator so am not sure if its free or not.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you :)

hi there, just joined the site also looking for vegans on slimming world.
I have been on the green diet since last sept. gone ok but my loss has ground to halt now!
I have been using the syns calculator a lot, just key in the cals, protein and carb stats from any packaging you have and it will then give you total syns value. found its just try new products and see if they are ok syn value wise.
how have you been doing?
k8

Back