Vegas Wedding on the Line - Must try harder!!! EE all the way

Lumpee

Wow thats a long title haha!
Hello and welcome to my food diary I have decided to put my food diary on here so all you lovely mini minions will be able to help me.
Now confession time....My name is Vicky and I want to get married, but not the current size/weight I am. I have been engaged for nearly two years and my lovely OH keeps asking me to set a date but i keep putting it off because I am not happy the size I am I dont want to shop in big sizes for my wedding dress as i am only planning on the one wedding I want it to be perfect.
After confessing the above to my OH who thought the only reason I wasn't setting a date was becaue i didn't want to get married he said loose the weight and we will get married in.....VEGAS BABY!!
We have no time scale but now i know what I am aiming for I hope this time I am able to stick to it...
My food today looks like this:

Breakfast - Half a melon with puffed wheat (HEb) and a muller light.

Lunch - Jacket Potato with beans and a salad (2 syns for the butter)

Tea - Petes Peanut Chicken Curry (4 syns) with Pilau Rice

I have used 6 syns so far but I think I will have a Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jack (2.5) and a hot chocolate using my milk allowance (2 syns)
That would be 10.5 syns for the day!

Really excited about trying Petes Curry as I have read so many good things about it!

So I stuck to plan yesterday :talk017::talk017:

Today looks like this:
Breakfast - Sausage (1 syn), bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast (HEb and 2 syn butter)

Lunch - Mushy pea curry and actifry chips

Tea - Sunday lunch - Chicken, actifry roasties, cauliflower, sprouts, baby carrots and carrot and swede mash with a little bit of gravy (4 syns)

I will also have a Aero Mousse (5.5 syns)

Total syns - 12.5

Have a nice day everyone xx

Last edited:
Monday morning here again! Thankfully im not working today but here in Manchester the heavens have opened so a PJ day for me and my daughter, Lottie who is 2!
Food looks like this today:

Breakfast - Beans on toast (HEb) followed by half a melon (2 syns for my butter)

Lunch - Left over Sunday dinner

Dinner - Cottage pie and veg (HEa for cheese on top)

I have only factored in 2 syns but i will probably have an Aero mousse (5.5) and a Snack a Jack (2.5)

Have a nice day everyone!
xx

Hi all
Today looks like this:

Breakfast - None as i was hoping to get some at work but my tram was cancelled and i was late :mad: 3 hours it took me rather than my usual 40 mins grrr

Snack - Orange

Lunch - Left over cottage pie followed by an orange

Tea - Homemade turkey burgers with chips, beans and salad (HEb and HEa and 3 syns)

Aero Mousse - 5.5
Snack a Jacks 2.5

WI tomorrow eeeek
xx

Hi I hope you do not mind me nosing around your diary. I must say you have chosen the best plan as it is so easy to follow and you can eat until you are satisfied. You'll never feel that you are on a diet - well I don't call it a diet,but an eating plan which needs to stay for a long long time.

I am sure staying with the pan you lose the weight fast and in no time will be organising your wedding in Vegas.

Hi Vicky. Your title caught my eye. Vegas wedding sounds very exciting! What a great incentive to stick with it!! :) Your food looks fab. What did you think of the chicken curry?

Hiya hun, Vegas wedding! Soo jealous lol, i wanted that, or Gretna (i just didn't want everyone there though lol so i would've done it anywhere, not a big white wedding type)

Just wanted to wish you loads of luck (not that you'll need it, and what a fab OH you have :) )

Aww thanks everyone for your kind remarks the thought of Vegas is really helping me keep to this I havent had the internet for a couple of days so havent updated this so apologies but I am back with pictures!! :D

Today looks like this....

Breakfast - Raspberry wheats (HEb) and milk (HEa) with melon and pineapple

Snack - NAKD orange raisins - 3.5 syns

Lunch - Caldo Verde - This is from the extra easy meals in minutes and it is really tasty I have pictures below of the finished soup and also of my little girl helping make it just because it was cute lol aqnd i had a slice of bread - 3syns

Tea - Chicken, spinach and tomato curry with rice

So only 6.5syns.....I will probably have a muller greek 0.5

Here are the pics...(I hope)
001.jpg003.jpg

Hi I hope you do not mind me nosing around your diary. I must say you have chosen the best plan as it is so easy to follow and you can eat until you are satisfied. You'll never feel that you are on a diet - well I don't call it a diet,but an eating plan which needs to stay for a long long time.

I am sure staying with the pan you lose the weight fast and in no time will be organising your wedding in Vegas.

Thank you for your comment I think of SW as a lifestyle change rather than i diet because it is not only helping me but its helping my whole family!!

Your food looks great. What is the mushy pea curry like? I want to try it soon! X

I love mushy pea curry but i have to blend the peas before cooking as I dont like the idea of lumpy curry lol

Hi Vicky. Your title caught my eye. Vegas wedding sounds very exciting! What a great incentive to stick with it!! :) Your food looks fab. What did you think of the chicken curry?

Loved the chicken curry OH is still going on about it I think i must have recommended it to everyone at group on Wed lol

Hiya hun, Vegas wedding! Soo jealous lol, i wanted that, or Gretna (i just didn't want everyone there though lol so i would've done it anywhere, not a big white wedding type)

Just wanted to wish you loads of luck (not that you'll need it, and what a fab OH you have :) )

OH has his moments lol he is really supportive which makes me even more determined.

Forgot to add WI on wed and i gained 2.5 which I was totally expecting as I was on holiday the week before so I wasnt too upset and I am determined to loose it this week xxx

Keep going! Me and Mr P got married in Vegas in 1998. It was lovely. We stayed in the Luxor and had a great 3 days looking round all the hotels. Disney for grown-ups! By the way, your little one's a real cutie-pie!

Keep going! Me and Mr P got married in Vegas in 1998. It was lovely. We stayed in the Luxor and had a great 3 days looking round all the hotels. Disney for grown-ups! By the way, your little one's a real cutie-pie!

Thank you! She is cute when she is not shouting at me 2 yr old and she is a little miss independant lol.
Vegas looks amazing I really want a trashy cheesy wedding big traditional events are not for me or OH so knowing I am going to get the wedding I want rather than what is expected is making me so determined x

Afternoon all.

Well I finished yesterday on 7.5 syns which is nothing short of a miracle lol
Today looks a little like this...

Breakfast - Bacon and egg sandwich ~(HEb) with a necturine and an apple - 3syns

Lunch - Egg, tomato, mushroom and chip bake - cooking now cant wait!

Snack - French Fries - 4.5 syns

Tea - Country Pork and veg bake with new potatoes and steamed cabbage - 1 syn

8.5 Syns planned for today.

I will be adding pictures if i remember lol xx

Sounds like you're doing great with the plan. Great to have a little helper to do the cooking with you too! :) The chip bake sounds lovely. I'm definitely going to give the chicken curry a try some time if it's as good as you say! :)

Back