vege low carb sausages and burgers

tan1

Hi is anyone else doing a low carb vegetarian diet? i just wondered if anyone anyone knows of any low carb vege burgers and sausages that are available in the uk i think the quorn ones are too high.
When i was in the USA i bought some morning star and boca ones and they were really nice and very low too, just 1 or 2 carbs each. does anyone know of any similar products over here?

I used to be able to buy morning star rashers here too(also very low) but i cannot find them anywhere?

Sorry to moan! but i get really fustrated with the lack of choice in supermarkets in the uk and online doesn't seem any better. Can anyone recommend a good online vege retailer?

sorry again for the moany post! and thank you for looking!
smile.gif

Hi Tan, sorry I can't help, but I wanted to welcome you to the low carb forum.

Quorn products are not too high if you compensate by lowering the carb values for the other two meals in that day. The Quorn rashers are yummy and low in carbs. 45 grams of carb values is what I stick to, keeping me in ketosis, and for that I can eat lots - but of course keeping control of calories is far harder than keeping the carbs to 45g!!

Back