1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Vegetable Samosa

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by julie19, 9 April 2010 Social URL.

1. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Vegetable Samosas
    Fry Light
    1 tbsp mild curry powder
    1 tsp amchoor (dried mango powder)
    400g potatoes, peeled & mashed
    110g fresh or frozen peas
    4 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
    1 fresh red chilli, deseeded & finely chopped
    3 large sheets filo pastry

• Spray a large non stick frying pan with Fry Light and place over a medium heat. Add the curry powder, amchoor, potatoes and peas and stir fry for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the coriander leaves and chilli, season well with salt & set aside.
    • Preheat the oven to 190c/Gas 5. Line a large baking sheet with baking parchment. Working swiftly, place the three filo sheets on top of each other and cut them in half, lengthways to give you a total of six strips of filo per sheet (18 strips in total)
    • Lay the sheets on a clean work surface and lightly spray with Fry Light. Place a teaspoonful of the potato filling at the bottom of each strip and fold the pastry diagonally to enclose the filling & make a triangle, repeat with each strip (you will use 3 strips per samosa), repeat all these steps until you have used all the filo pastry.
    • Place the samosas in a single layer on a baking sheet, spray with Fry Light & bake for 15-20 mins or until golden brown.

1 syn each on green & extra easy
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Simmy1978

Simmy1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    yummy!! i'm going to try these!! i'm sure they will give my mother in laws full fat wonderfully oil laden carb laden greasy triangles a run for their money!!
  4. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Slimming World
    They sound goooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.