Vegetables on Sole Source??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jenny_wren44, 27 September 2009 Social URL.

1. jenny_wren44

jenny_wren44 Member

Diet:
    Exante Diet
    Hi all. I did CD last year and lost 3.5 stone...I have recently restarted on SS. Unfortunately my previous CDC no longer lives in my area so I have a new one. She has told me that I should add vegetables to my soups...broccoli, celery, peas etc and this is a new thing that has recently been recommended?? Does anyone know anything about this?

The reason Im checking up is because she constantly gets my weight loss/measurements/invoices wrong and she says I should have days off the diet every now and then! I dont really trust her...starting to think I should find someone new. What do u reckon?

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

mmmmm....never heard that one before ???:confused:

Certainly doesn't mention in the Cambridge literature.....

Debz x

4. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    I would say this is a big no no!! SS is just the 3 shakes and water and SS+ you can have veg and chicken etc (but as a meal) not added to shakes..

Have you been given the yellow book? If so follow this to this to the letter.

Maybe ask on the forum if there are anyother CDC's in your area.

I had to change my CDC when I first started - It was the best thing I done.

Hope this helps!!

Good luck xx

5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good advice from the above post-ers; look for a counsellor that you have full confidence in.

6. Kaf

Kaf Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I changed my CDC too and it was the best thing (and she was cheaper!!) have a look on the CD website for someone closer.

7. doingitwell

doingitwell Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(33.46%)
    Sorry to say it but it sounds as if she is making it up as she goes along. If those things were allowable everyone would be aware of it. I wonder why she is doing that. Hmmmm. Yep. I think you ought to check out someone else. Best of luck:)

8. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

I think the clue is in the name ..... Cambridge would not call it SOLE SOURCE if their packs were not the one and only source of nutrition.

I say kick your CDC into touch. Sounds to me like she doesn't have a clue. Either that or she is trying to slow weight losses so that her clients stay on the diet longer and she makes more money ..... or is that just the cynical me ;)

Either way, change your CDC, and if it was me I would report her to Cambridge.

Steve

9. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

Diet:
    Guess?!
    I can't say better than that, Jenny Wren.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.