Vegetables on Sole Source??

Hi all. I did CD last year and lost 3.5 stone...I have recently restarted on SS. Unfortunately my previous CDC no longer lives in my area so I have a new one. She has told me that I should add vegetables to my soups...broccoli, celery, peas etc and this is a new thing that has recently been recommended?? Does anyone know anything about this?

The reason Im checking up is because she constantly gets my weight loss/measurements/invoices wrong and she says I should have days off the diet every now and then! I dont really trust her...starting to think I should find someone new. What do u reckon?

xxx

Hi all. I did CD last year and lost 3.5 stone...I have recently restarted on SS. Unfortunately my previous CDC no longer lives in my area so I have a new one. She has told me that I should add vegetables to my soups...broccoli, celery, peas etc and this is a new thing that has recently been recommended?? Does anyone know anything about this?

The reason Im checking up is because she constantly gets my weight loss/measurements/invoices wrong and she says I should have days off the diet every now and then! I dont really trust her...starting to think I should find someone new. What do u reckon?

xxx

mmmmm....never heard that one before ???:confused:

Certainly doesn't mention in the Cambridge literature.....

Debz x

I would say this is a big no no!! SS is just the 3 shakes and water and SS+ you can have veg and chicken etc (but as a meal) not added to shakes..

Have you been given the yellow book? If so follow this to this to the letter.

Maybe ask on the forum if there are anyother CDC's in your area.

I had to change my CDC when I first started - It was the best thing I done.

Hope this helps!!

Good luck xx

I changed my CDC too and it was the best thing (and she was cheaper!!) have a look on the CD website for someone closer.

xxx
Sorry to say it but it sounds as if she is making it up as she goes along. If those things were allowable everyone would be aware of it. I wonder why she is doing that. Hmmmm. Yep. I think you ought to check out someone else. Best of luck:)

I think the clue is in the name ..... Cambridge would not call it SOLE SOURCE if their packs were not the one and only source of nutrition.

I say kick your CDC into touch. Sounds to me like she doesn't have a clue. Either that or she is trying to slow weight losses so that her clients stay on the diet longer and she makes more money ..... or is that just the cynical me ;)

Either way, change your CDC, and if it was me I would report her to Cambridge.

Steve

I think the clue is in the name ..... Cambridge would not call it SOLE SOURCE if their packs were not the one and only source of nutrition.

I say kick your CDC into touch. Sounds to me like she doesn't have a clue. Either that or she is trying to slow weight losses so that her clients stay on the diet longer and she makes more money ..... or is that just the cynical me ;)

Either way, change your CDC, and if it was me I would report her to Cambridge.

Steve

I can't say better than that, Jenny Wren.

Back