687 mg
Total Fat3 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated1 gTotal Carbs19 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber0 g
Monounsaturated1 gSugars3 g
Trans0 gProtein7 g

Can ayone calculate this please?

Hi
Thanks for replying - they say the recipe is a secret and it's difficult to find exactly - you can only buy it in a few places or on line - this is what I've found so far.
Cooked Pearl Barley, Water, Rolled Oats, Milk Powder, Whey Protein, Rusk (wheat flour, Salt), Soya Protein, Oatmeal, Onions, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Beetroot Powder, Caramel Powder, maltodextrin (ex potato), Yeast Extract, Herbs and spices. NB Non hydrogenated vegetable oils are used for the manufacture of the V.Pud

I don't have access to the syn calculator, so can't help you I'm afraid. But, where do you buy it? It's wonderful stuff, but buying on-line is so expensive!

When I put it through the calculator with pearl barley as a free food it comes out as 2 syns per 100g on green/EE and 6 1/2 on red.

Thanks Spikey - that's great thought it might be higher!

I don't have access to the syn calculator, so can't help you I'm afraid. But, where do you buy it? It's wonderful stuff, but buying on-line is so expensive!

CntrlC

It seems there is a shop in Manchester that sells it but no supermarkets - I've only had it once and loved it :)

Back