Veggie SW Food Diary

Vintage Girl

Have been doing SW for 3 months but only just found this forum, hopefully this will help me keep an eye on what I'm eating on a daily basis. Yesterday I had:

Breakfast:
Branflakes 25g (4 syns)
Fat free greek style yoghurt
Blueberries
Raspberries
Chopped Apple

Lunch:
2 x small wholemeal bread slices toasted (hex B)
marmite
Banana
Plums

Dinner:
Homemade Leek, Mushroom and Pea Risotto
Parmesan Cheese 30g (Hex A)
Salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spinach and beetroot)
Fat free fruit yoghurt

Yesterday I had:

Breakfast:
Branflakes 25g (4 syns)
Fat free greek style yoghurt
Blueberries
Raspberries
Chopped Apple

Lunch:
2 x small wholemeal bread slices toasted (hex B)
marmite
Apple
Plum
Kiwi

Dinner
Homemade Vegetable and Lentil Chilli made with celery, carrots, aubergine, courgettes, leeks, peppers, mushrooms and red split lentils cooked in passata and served with rice.
40g reduced fat cheddar (Hex A)
Fat free fruit yoghurt

Hi, your meals sound lovely, I might have to try that risotto combo.
How have you been doing in your first 3 months?
I've been awful the past few months but need to get my head back on track so I've started logging my food on here again too to try and help!!

Hope you have a good day

Thanks Sarah, I have had a good day, hope you did too :)
Yes the risotto is lovely, give it a go, I sometimes stir in a couple laugh cow light or extra light cheese spread triangles just as its finishing cooking which makes it nice and creamy mmmm. I swear I have done more cooking in 3 months on this diet then I did the whole year before haha :D:rolleyes:
Hope you are getting back on track, I have been unusually focused on this diet and done pretty well so far, have lost just under 5 stone in last 14 weeks. I realise that sounds quite a lot but should point out that start weight was over 30 stone :eek::oops: so bigger losses expected in first couple of months.

Today I have had:
25g Bran Flakes (4 syns)
Blueberries, raspberries, chopped apple
FF Greek style yoghurt

2 slices of wholemeal bread from small loaf
golden veg cup a soup (2.5 syns)
Banana
Kiwi

Homemade roasted veg lasagne made from tomatoes, courgettes, aubergines, carrots, mushrooms and leeks, lasagne sheets and half a pack of Morrisons instant cheese sauce and 40g reduced fat cheese served with salad.
Fat free fromage frais and grapes

Wow that weight loss is phenomenal, did you lose that much just by following SW or did you do anything else?
The best I've ever done is 2 stone in a year - my willpower doesn't quite let me lose any faster!

Your lasagne sounds gorgeous - how is that cheese sauce? I'm always after a good low syn cheesey sauce option!

Wow that weight loss is phenomenal, did you lose that much just by following SW or did you do anything else?
The best I've ever done is 2 stone in a year - my willpower doesn't quite let me lose any faster!

Your lasagne sounds gorgeous - how is that cheese sauce? I'm always after a good low syn cheesey sauce option![/QUOhe whole packns for tTE]

Hi Sarah,

The cheese sauce is 8 syns for whole pack (its an instant add hot water and stir packet one), I put whole pack in the lasagne but only eat half the lasagne so count 4 syns. It's not the cheesiest cheese sauce in the world but I find it works well on lasagne or moussaka especially if you add extra mature reduced fat cheddar or parmasen on top as the hex a choice as they have a stronger cheese taste.

Yes have only been following SW, have never done it before and like it. I am a bit of an all or nothing person when it comes to diets, am either sticking to it rigidly or not doing it at all. Am currently 'in the zone' but know from experience that I could be on a different continent from the zone tomorrow haha :D Good luck, hope you have a good week

Ellie x

Thank you - I'll give that sauce a try :)

Regardless of what weight you started off at that loss in phenomenal :D.... Go You :0clapper:

Yesterday's 'culinary delights' were:

Breakfast 25g Branflakes (4 syns)
Pineapple
Raspberries
Apple
FF Greek Style Yogurt

Lunch 2 slices wholemeal toast (Hex B) with marmite
Pear
Plum
Kiwi

Dinner Quorn Swedish style meatballs cooked in passata with onions, mushrooms, peppers and courgettes served with rice
30g Parmasen grated (Hex a)
Fat Free Fruit Yogurt

Today I had:

Breakfast 25g Branflakes (4 syns)
FF Greek style yoghurt
Blueberries
Raspberries
Apple

Lunch 6 Finn Crisp Rye rispbreads (Hex B) with 6 Extra light Laughing Cow cheese spread triangles (Hex A) and tomato and cucumber slices
Apple
Kiwi
Plum

Dinner - Cottage Pie made with quorn mince, onions, mushrooms mixed with Asda Shepherds Pie Mix (2,5 syns) and potato /swede mash served with carrots, broccolli, cauliflower, green beans and spinach
Fat Free fruit yoghurt

Oops haven't updated for a few days

Saturday I had:
Breakfast -3 Egg mushroom omelette, 2 low fat quorn sausages, baked beans, grilled tomatoes and an Orange
Lunch - 2 slices of marmite on toast (Hex B), 2 clementines, 2 plums, kiwi
Dinner - Quorn Chilli (Quorn mince, tomatoes, peppers, chillies, garlic, onion, mushrooms and carrot) with 2 stand and stuff soft flour tortillas (8 syns) and salad plus Hex A 40g reduced fat cheese. Toffee FF yoghurt

Sunday - Breakfast -Mushroom Omelette, 2 low fat quorn sausages, grilled tomatoes and baked beans and an Orange
Lunch - Minestrone Cup a Soup (3 syns) and 2 slices of wholemeal bread (Hex B) with 5 x Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese Triangles (Hex A). Pear, Plum and Kiwi
Dinner - Quorn Chefs Selection Steak Diane (2 steaks) 3 syns (never had before and was yum :eating:), carrots, broccoli, green beans and spinach. FF fruit yoghurt.

Back