Cruise PP Venison sausages

Post their info? I'll post asda later if they have them x

Ingredients: Venison (80%),pork fat, water, red onions (4%), gluten free crumb, sea salt, parsley, cracked black pepper, thyme, cayenne pepper, preservative e223 (sulphites), antioxidant, ascorbic acid, gluten free crumb contains rice flour, chickpea flour, cornflour, salt , dextrose and sausages filled into natural pork casings

Ellie eats the venison sausage, don't over cook they are very dry xxx

I have Venison sausages too, as sididd says watch when you grill them as they go brown quickly! I now spray a wee bit frylight on them :)

Just got some in asda. They're "highland game" and they also have burgers (which are 6g carbs per 100g)

Per 100g:

Cal: 112

Protein: 16.9

Carb: 2.4

Fat: 4.4

Sodium: 0.71

Fibre: 2.8g

They do have cranberry in them too and I spy sugar, starch and wheat flour in the ingredients however the meat makes up 80% and they're way down the list so I assume small quantities. X

I had them a couple of times and made them into a casserole - they were v v good!!! Even Ben liked them!!!

I liked the turkey sausages from Asda, going to buy the chilli version next time. had some for tea, hmmm LOL

:eating: Are we allowed sausages????? :eating:

x

I buy Asda Turkey sausages. 8 in a pack for £2.10. They do a chilli flavour version too, though not bought them as yet...note I said YET???? :D

Back