• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ventolin inhaler affect weightloss?

helzzz

loves SW!!
After months of hayfever like symptoms including couging and wheezing I went to the doctor today. He says it looks like I have a pollen asthma and has prescribed that I take 2 puffs of ventolin 4 times a day.

I've been looking it up on the internet as I've never taken it before and came across a site that talks about people taking ventolin putting on weight. I'm going to take it with a pinch of salt at the moment but was wondering if anyone has had experience of this?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi hun, I use a ventolin inhaler for asthma and it's had no effect on my weight loss so hopefully you'll be fine. x

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
Ive always used a ventolin even when i was a teeny tiny size 8-10 and its never effected my weight

lizzielipps

Back to basics!
No i don't think it will effect your losses, I have always taken one and have been slim and not so slim all my life too, HE HE, I take a steroid one now and still seem to be doing ok with my losses.

helzzz

loves SW!!
I'm glad they didn't suggest steroids to me. I had a steroid injection for my shoulder last year and I was an eating machine for a fortnight - couldn't fill myself up and was almost crying with hunger at bedtime after eating non stop all day.