Very depressed right now D: omg

Rider

Banned
So second day of CD and apart from being very hungry its going ok... Apart from just now when I took some before photos in a new going out dress and realised I look like a cow in a tent. Omg I didn't realise I look so effing gross. How did I let myself get to this again and not even realise the full extent of my mistakes until now?! Convinced myself i wasn't at the point and grossness I was last time. very angry and upset with myself but at least I've started CD. I feel like I don't want to go in the kitchen to make a shake in case house mates see me or go to work tomorrow what if people look at me?! sorry for the rant guys I just feel so disgusting. I hope it's not long before ketosis sets in :/ hope everyone's having a more positive day :)

Xx

Sorry you feel so rubbish, I couldn't read and run but just wanted to say well done for starting CD and pushing yourself to do something. Just keep imagining that dress looking like a tent when you've lost lots :)

Keep ya chin up xx

I felt the same as you it took me looking at my holiday pics to realise how disgusting i looked and that i needed to do something about it but with each week my confidence is getting better and my body is getting smaller something i never thought possible.. so you made a good choice to do CD you wont feel that way for long use that feeling as motivation to keep you on track. Best of luck x

I still cringe at my before photos - and I walked around like that for six years thinking I looked ok and "hid it well" - how wrong! After a few weeks I looked like a human again - not slim but I didn't look like I belonged in a cage in a freak show! It doesn't take long on CD and to everyone else you probably don't look like a cow in a tent!

I can totally relate to how you're feeling. I know when I realise how much weight I've let myself put on and how disgusting I feel, I just want it off instantly so I can feel normal again. We've got to keep thinking positive though, because sometimes it's emotions like that, that can make us fall off the wagon. You've made a really great choice in doing something about it, and soon you'll look back on your starting weight and think how fast it's flown!

Thanks girls, I'm hoping this disgusted feeling lasts with me for the rest of my life, hidden in a little box at the back of my mind so I remember how I never want to be this again. It's a short period of time and I can do this again. No turning back now! What was everyone's realisation moment When you thought omg I need to do something about this? Xx

Hey well dont for getting on the CD its the best thing and you will soon feel better about yourself xxx

I realised when I saw someone i hadnt seen for a bit out and said hi........then our mutual friend called me and said amonst other things "Your not gonna like what Rich said..........Corrr she hasnt half got big"

Shocked me into doing something :sigh: didnt realise I was actually that big until then!

Thanks girls, it's nice to know we aren't alone at least, at leastI feel like the inches are beginning to melt away as I am defiantly entering the full swings of ketosis now :) x

Back