Very emotional

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by scarlet38, 23 September 2008 Social URL.

1. scarlet38

scarlet38 Member

I am in week ten of cambridge diet, ss, and for the last two days i have been so weepy, at the slightest thing. It is not totm, and nothing major has happended, in fact i feel great having now lost 35 pounds, but at the minute i could cry at the silliest thing. Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this, or if it is just me!!! would love to hear from anyone else - i feel a bit like an emotional wreck at the moment and don't know why:wave_cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

I get like that when Im tired and even more so on CD. Don't know what causes it but once I've had a good bludder im fine.
  4. nightpaz

nightpaz Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hiya im exactly the same all last week all i did was cry over silly things!! I dont know why but my bf and kids were great all the housework and cooking was done i didnt lift a finger lol xx
  5. scarlet38

scarlet38 Member

Thanks nightpaz and fizzy for your replies, you have made me feel better already
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww ((((((hugs))))) ive no idea why that is but just wanted to say something :hug99:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.