Very first thread!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by mudbabe, 24 September 2010 Social URL.

1. mudbabe

mudbabe Fitness Freak!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Okay so I thought I would christen this sub-forum!

I am on day 13 on Exante - 13 days of nothing but shakes and 'allowable fluids'! I am loving it and determined to stick to it for as long as possible.

How is everyone else doing?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GothicLolita

GothicLolita Full Member

Diet:
    Exante S&S
    Hi there, am on day 30 now. 30 day without anything I was not supposed to have. Glad this section is here. I do not have a problem with sticking to it as I know where I need to be for Christmas.

There was a post on CD I think written by a chap who says there are two types of dieters those who view VLCDs as a prison sentence & those who view it as breaking free from a prison. I view it as breaking free. I want to lose weight and be slim more than anything.

Glad you're doing well too.

Mini likes this.
  4. lucy4loop

lucy4loop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.47%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I'm on day 53 of VLCD (swapped from LighterLife to Exante week and a half ago), and like Orlaie, I feel like I've broken free! I see it as total freedom from f**d and all it's related anxieties, and I've finally started getting my life sorted, rather than spending soooooooooooo much of my time obsessing about what, when and how much I can eat. Complete liberation!!
    I've probably got another six weeks to go in complete abstinence, and I'm trying to use every day wisely.
    Onwards and upwards/downwards, you know what I mean ;)
    Have a good 'un everyone :) x

5. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    day 2

Hi all , i only on day 2 but this isnt the 1st time ive done a vlcd i was doing cd for 2 weeks the had a break for a week then joined exante its much cheaper than cd . So i just wanted to say good luck to everyone !

6. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey everyone... nice to have this thread during times of temptation, just to hide away and not be confronted with people talking about naughty things.

Everyone mentioning how many days they have been VLCDing made me wonder... and I think I am probably on day 180 or so all together, although only day 24 of Exante. (Was on LL before).

Have had a couple of blips on Exante, but been back on the wagon since Monday and feeling great. :)

Just thought I'd "check in", hope my fellow TSers are doing brilliantly :) x

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Day 43 for me :)

Desperately hoping Im well enough for my wi on Sunday. My mum is getting so exasperated with me, keeps telling me its not important and if Im not well it doesnt matter missing it :eek: WHAT??? Is she mad :giggle:

8. mudbabe

mudbabe Fitness Freak!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'll be weighing in a day early tomorrow, and a day late next week, as I think it would be a tad obsessive to take the scales away with me!

I haven't had to deal with anyone knowing about my diet yet, but will do while I am away, so will be interesting. Any tips on dealing with it? I will be armed with my shaker bottle and refuse to give in but suspect it could be hard:confused:

9. spyro2008

spyro2008 I will never give up

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world ee
    hi everyone i too am back on the wagon and am going to be checking in here everyday from now im glad theyve done this sub as it helped me so much on lipotrim 100% tfr. and you can see all the 100%ers keep it up everyone.

10. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Day 19 for me and it definitely is easier than I expected. Im really enjoying the no cooking or planning thing.

11. lucy4loop

lucy4loop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.47%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    That's the best bit Joanne! Oh, and the super quick weight/inch loss of course ;)
    Keep up the good work everyone! :D

12. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My packs arrive tomorrow and am looking forward to joining you all:party0011:

13. GothicLolita

GothicLolita Full Member

Diet:
    Exante S&S
    Very best of luck Berryred. If I can do it so can you. I never ever survived Lent before but find this easy & stress free. On the plus side for me yesterday was the day someone noticed a difference. On day 33 now.

14. milkshakejunkie

milkshakejunkie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world and lots of excersise
    Hi mudbabe I was just wondering have you weighed yourself yet? its just im swapping from lipotrim to xante, ive already lost 4 stone with lipotrim and im now 11st8 and is abit anxious in if the results in weight loss is going to be the same as lipotrim especially the smaller you get the slower your weight loss. thanksxx:rolleyes:

15. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  16. spyro2008

spyro2008 I will never give up

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world ee
    hi milkshakejunkie i have just swapped from lipotrim to exante too after completing 4 weeks i had my weigh in today and lost 3lb and that was after a blip on tuesday so back on track and hoping to lose 4 next week. hope that helps

17. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Day 3 now for me, feels like so long ago I made the choice:D!

It's just nice not to have to think lol!

18. lucy4loop

lucy4loop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.47%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    That's the great thing Berry, not having to make f**d decisions - apart from shake or soup? ;) Glad you're getting on well, you'll be there in no time x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.