Step 1 Sole Source + Very First Weigh In

Marshflower

Hellooooo!I am beside myself - first weigh in lost 12lb!!!!!!!!!!I can't believe. I want to run around shouting at people that *I* lost weight. Me. The one convinced that there was something wrong with me because my losses on WW/SW were always sooo slow (it took me FIVE MONTHS to get 12lb off with WW)This diet is amazing.I've barely felt hungry, I feel lighter, clearer and generally better!Long may it continue!Praying for 2lb next week - reckon after a loss like this week I will be very lucky if I get those 2lb....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hellooooo!I am beside myself - first weigh in lost 12lb!!!!!!!!!!I can't believe. I want to run around shouting at people that *I* lost weight. Me. The one convinced that there was something wrong with me because my losses on WW/SW were always sooo slow (it took me FIVE MONTHS to get 12lb off with WW)This diet is amazing.I've barely felt hungry, I feel lighter, clearer and generally better!Long may it continue!Praying for 2lb next week - reckon after a loss like this week I will be very lucky if I get those 2lb....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure 2lb is more than do able. That's a great whopping loss. Well done you, you must be proud!! X

Thanks lovely, deeelighted!

Back