VERY HAPPY BUNNY

ninajw83

Silver Member
Well not only have I today finally reached a 5stones loss but had a WONDERFUL moment the other day when at the pic, our cinema has ceiling to floor mirrors and ive always averted the gaze, just looked quickly at my face when washing hands well earlier this week i had a LOVELY surprise when i accidentily glanced at my full length view and was very surpised i didnt look like the hideous fat beat id was expecting in fact i just looked overweight which when you've been the size of an elephant for years is a pretty amazing feeling :)

So thats my reasons to be very happy this week :)

aww excellent.. would love to see before and after shots :)

Well not only have I today finally reached a 5stones loss but had a WONDERFUL moment the other day when at the pic, our cinema has ceiling to floor mirrors and ive always averted the gaze, just looked quickly at my face when washing hands well earlier this week i had a LOVELY surprise when i accidentily glanced at my full length view and was very surpised i didnt look like the hideous fat beat id was expecting in fact i just looked overweight which when you've been the size of an elephant for years is a pretty amazing feeling :)

So thats my reasons to be very happy this week :)
Good for you ninajw83!! Well done chick. X
Altough I am still that elephant you've mentioned, when I sat in front of my full length mirror yesterday to straighten my hair I noticed my spare tyres seemed to be a lot smaller than they were!!
and in the bath I could reach the shampoo at the end of the bath without giving myself a hernia!!!!.....oh the small things!!

it's the small things that really matter though Jambro and the little things that keep us going :)

Scooby there is some up in the photos thing but havent taken any at this weight, going to wait til i get to 17st for next pics :)

Back