Very Happy

platinumbabe

Very happy today , got the 3lbs off I wanted to make it 20lbs........was doubting it with having a little nibble last wednesday , but been 100% since then so it has worked. TOTM appeared a couple of days early so Im pleased it didnt have an effect on the lose . Maybe it will slow down this week.
Nice seeing the weight come off and inches too , was surprised 3 inches of my hips whooooo
Well onto week 5 , not being greedy this week only want 2lbs but a pound will put me in the 100's again be it 199 but its out of the 200's
Good Luck to you all with your losses this week . Big Hugs and Kisses to you all .:D

well done, that's great. Seeing those pounds off the scales gives a lot of motivation. keep it up.

Thanks Im so pleased and I cant wait to be in one-derland next week. Bring it on !!!!

Well done platinumbabe - its reading posts like yours that give me the motivation to keep going! We CAN do this :-D xxx

Princess in the words of delboy "you know it makes sense" lol. Being 100% can bring great results , Im not starving and Im happier than I have been for a long time . Im Looking to getting back in my size 14 just wish the top half of my body would start shedding inches like the bottom half
I know without this forum and the support I get I wouldnt have got this far. Ever day I read someones diary and it motivates me to carry on, so If Im doing the same for someone else then Im happy x

Well done PB!!! Bloody fantastic :) You are doing so well... Maybe we should do a swap, as my weight is coming off the top and not the bottom!! I'm so happy for you, next week will be a big barrier crossed XXXX

Congratulations platinumbabe. So nice to read these posts when someone is so happy with their achievements. A 3 inch loss really makes a difference doesn't it Good luck next week x

Well done on the weight and the inch loss :)

Thanks All , very happy . Looking forward to another week will you all x

Well done! It's great motivation for me reading everyone's good results, it really helps me. My weigh in is tomorrow, I hope i have a good loss too! :)

Well done! You should easily be out of the 200's by next week - I'm hoping to join you there too!!

All of your loses are amazing, you should all be so proud. I am looking forward to joining you tomorrow for my 1st weigh day and hope my loss compares to all of yours x

Well done x

Well done :)

Back