Very Lost and Confused dot com!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Miss Justina, 9 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Miss Justina

Miss Justina Member

Hey Everyone!

I have been lurking and even managed a post last week but have lost the post and any idea as to how to navigate this site ! There are so many inspirational people out there and I would love to be able to post a reply!! Anyway, any tips on how to begin would be great!

I recently turned 40 :)) and am aiming to lose 24lbs to start with. I have a date of the 24th November for the first 10lbs which I think is achievable. I will be using my trusty cross trainer and the Wii "Just Dance" to do some exercise! That and a supportive husband should do the trick!!

Here's to a new way of life and a big thank you to all you amazing people that have made me realise that the only person that can do this is ME!!! And I should do it too!! Because we're all worth it!!

Thanks for listening!!

J x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Hey Justina - welcome!! If you want to post a reply you can do it in the quick reply window - you have to scroll down to see it. Take care a nd good luck with your weightloss.

4. Janine 40

Janine 40 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello J.

i too am new, also just 40 and have 18 pounds to lose so we have a few similiaralities there. I usually go to user cp at top of left hand of home page.

What diet are you doing??

Take care.

J. xx

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
  6. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.