very low fat yoghurt

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
have been lookin for this to use in some reciepes but cant find anywhere tried in tesco on the advice of my consultant have been in every tesco near me i can think of does anybody know where i could get it ?

Try the tesco Healthy living or lighter choices (?) range - or asda good for you. You should be able to pick it up in most stores - our local one is tiny and they stock it.

Here are a few brands that are fat free. I get the one that is at the shop I'm in at the time!!! Good luck with finding them, you shouldn't have a problem, as almost everywhere does sell it, usually in pots of about 500g.

Aldi Be Light Natural Yogurt Virtually Fat Free
Asda Good For You Natural Yogurt
Morrisons Eat Smart Diet Natural Yogurt
Sainsburys Be Good To Yourself Natural Yogurt, Virtually Fat Free
Tesco Light Choices Natural Bio Yogurt
Total 0% Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt
Yeo Valley Organic Fat Free Natural Probiotic Yogurt

Hope that helps you find some!

Emma xXx

I use either Tesco 'Light Choices' VLF yoghurt or Asda 'Good For You' VLF Yoghurt, and I have never had a problem finding it.

Have you considered making your own? Making yoghurt is really easy and then you know you aren't getting all kinds of weird preservatives and stuff.

I really wouldn't worry about the fat part though. I know "low fat" is still all the rage, but when I analyzed my food diaries, I found the most weight loss on high fat days.

In fact, the absolute winner of all of the foods that I ate while losing over 70 pounds was coconut oil. Coconut oil is 100% fat!

There are also lots of studies that show things like drinking full fat milk results in more weight loss than slim milk.

Yoghurt is a dairy product. The only way to make it low in fat is to start with low fat or skim milk!

Why suffer with low fat if high fat can help you lose weight faster (and sure tastes better)?

Different things work for different people, but it's something you might explore for yourself.

-Kristi

Back