very nervous

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
:D I'm about to have quorn bolognese pasta bake (sw mag) for tea, its in the oven as we speak.

I have never had quorn before I am praying its nice as everyone is having it and i've prepared nothing else.

I hear good reports on here so i'm hoping you lot are right :D

I love Quorn and I am the fussiest eater ever (Im 25 and had my first Satsuma on sunday!!!!) lol.
Im sure it will be lovely.
Quorn chicken pieces are lush. Enjoy

As long as it's been made into a bolognaise it'll have some taste so it'll be fine :D

It takes a bit of getting used to the texture but ok once you have got used to putting lots of onion and herbs with it xx

well panic over it was bloody lovely :D will tweak the recipe and add some passata next time, but its a thumbs up from me :D

Quorn mince is the most disgusting thing in the world.
I would rather have an extra easy day and have the real thing (extra lean of course)

Ooh I'm glad you had a positive result from it as that's my tea for tomorrow!

Enjoy :D it is a bit fiddly to make when filling te shells, but I would definitely add something to make it a bit more wet, I did put in 1/2 carton of pasata, but next time will add a whole one.

Quorn mince is the most disgusting thing in the world.
I would rather have an extra easy day and have the real thing (extra lean of course)

I was expecting it to be rank but I was pleasantly surprised, I did put in lots of herbs, spices, chilli and garlic and it was really very good :D

i love quorn mince and quorn sausages. i tried the sliced sandwich stuff today and didn't think much of it and i'm not brave enough to try the chicken style things. Last time I tried chicken style quorn it was revolting. I know that these meat replacements have improved over the recent years, but I still daren't try it!

I love Quorn and I am the fussiest eater ever (Im 25 and had my first Satsuma on sunday!!!!) lol.
Im sure it will be lovely.
Quorn chicken pieces are lush. Enjoy

Forgive me, but I am intrigued now! What stopped you from having something as ordinary as a Satsuma before now?

And did you like it when you did try it?

I love this!! Although I didnt exactly follow the reciepe in the magazine - I only had passata, quorn mince, pasta shells and mozerella cheese! its so filling!!!

Back