• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

very nervous

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
:D I'm about to have quorn bolognese pasta bake (sw mag) for tea, its in the oven as we speak.

I have never had quorn before I am praying its nice as everyone is having it and i've prepared nothing else.

I hear good reports on here so i'm hoping you lot are right :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Alana

S: 15st6lb
I love Quorn and I am the fussiest eater ever (Im 25 and had my first Satsuma on sunday!!!!) lol.
Im sure it will be lovely.
Quorn chicken pieces are lush. Enjoy

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
S: 19st8lb C: 17st5.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 2st2.5lb(11.13%)
As long as it's been made into a bolognaise it'll have some taste so it'll be fine :D

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
It takes a bit of getting used to the texture but ok once you have got used to putting lots of onion and herbs with it xx

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
well panic over it was bloody lovely :D will tweak the recipe and add some passata next time, but its a thumbs up from me :D

RubyMoss

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb C: 11st10.9lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st1.1lb(0.66%)
Ooh I'm glad you had a positive result from it as that's my tea for tomorrow!

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
Ooh I'm glad you had a positive result from it as that's my tea for tomorrow!
Enjoy :D it is a bit fiddly to make when filling te shells, but I would definitely add something to make it a bit more wet, I did put in 1/2 carton of pasata, but next time will add a whole one.

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
Quorn mince is the most disgusting thing in the world.
I would rather have an extra easy day and have the real thing (extra lean of course)
I was expecting it to be rank but I was pleasantly surprised, I did put in lots of herbs, spices, chilli and garlic and it was really very good :D

i love quorn mince and quorn sausages. i tried the sliced sandwich stuff today and didn't think much of it and i'm not brave enough to try the chicken style things. Last time I tried chicken style quorn it was revolting. I know that these meat replacements have improved over the recent years, but I still daren't try it!

I love Quorn and I am the fussiest eater ever (Im 25 and had my first Satsuma on sunday!!!!) lol.
Im sure it will be lovely.
Quorn chicken pieces are lush. Enjoy

Forgive me, but I am intrigued now! What stopped you from having something as ordinary as a Satsuma before now?

And did you like it when you did try it?

S: 17st8lb C: 14st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(17.48%)
I love this!! Although I didnt exactly follow the reciepe in the magazine - I only had passata, quorn mince, pasta shells and mozerella cheese! its so filling!!!