Very off-topic: Party in apartment 3...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Medusa, 5 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Medusa

Medusa Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My son gave me the link to this bod's blog. He's an Australian living in the US and you may have stumbled across him before.

Very very funny. :D
    Warning - if you have issues with bad language best not read - not his I might add. The people he winds up. :p

I'll copy one of his entries but there are plenty more where that came from. "Obvious foggot" is one of my favourites but this one "Party in apartment 3" is very good. :cool:

http://www.27bslash6.com/matthewsparty.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    My favs are pie chart & spider!!! This guy is absolutely brilliant!

4. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    Absolute quality!! I've only read a couple so far (Foggot and Party) but have booked marked and will look properly tomorrow when I'm not so knackered! Thanks for that x

5. lolacola

lolacola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hmm I got a 'website not found' which means the site must be blocked for me. Will check when I get home :D

6. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

It didnt work for me either but I found it by just putting the website part of the link in. Alternatively, copy and paste the link and add .html at the end. Hes very good - have wasted far too much time reading his stuff already. I really like the lost cat post.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.