Very proud of myself

AnnTeak

Well I have not long got back after my week end away which was fab and if you could count laughing as exercise then I would have run the equivalent of several marathons this week end :D We had a lovely spa day and some lovely treatments.

But I should not have worried about breaking the diet, although I may not have stuck rigidly to low fat I did avoid carbs :D:D The food in the main restaurant was great and plenty of choices but the second night we ate in their A La carte restaurant where the food was 'amazing' in a word but I did not eat the truffle oil mashed potato, or the hand made bread the looked and smelt like heaven and I resisted ordering any of the truly amazing sounding desserts but I also refused the chefs compliment pre dessert dessert which was a de constructed millionaire shortbread and then handmade truffles :drool: I did however drink quite a fair amount of alcohol :eek:;) but did have all my water and my oat bran so will see what the damage is tomorrow when I weigh in but I am so so proud of myself for not cheating and just hope that the :party0036:and non low fat options hasn't done too much damage.

Good luck for wi, well done for having the willpower to resist the food though - that takes some doing

Well done and hope you are rewarded tomorrow! x

WI this morning shows a 1.8lb loss I am chuffed to bits :D

Brilliant, well done on having a lovely weekend and losing more weight!

Fab, it was worth it then ! x

Ann thats great xxx keep going xxx

woo hoo Anne, well done, thats great news and so proud of you too for not giving in to temptation. Its a good feeling isnt it. I resisted a strawberry the other day, stood for nearly a minute with it a few inches from my mouth and still put it down LOL.

Back