Very proud of myslef.

ladylite

Gold Member
Well some of you may remember I had to go to Crown Court today with my daughter. I have been really good these past months (the incident happened Nov 08) and had managed to keep this issue from affecting my life as there was nothing really I could control about it.. Last night it all became sureal, and I couldnt sleep a wink was very frightened and weepy:cry:.

I also thought today was going to be a disaster diet day. To my surprise I work up in "suit of armour" mode. Got up prepared a great big bag full of sin free snacks before we trotted to the the venue. On the funny side I did feel a really big wally when I had to go through security and they opened my bag to find,
large litre bottle of water, 2 yoghurts, 2 tangerines, 2 necterines,1 pear and 1 banana (luckily I didnt have a file hidden in a cake), I think they thought I was a fruit bat. LOL

Anyway after a long wait we were called only to find out that the prosecution wanted the case adjourned because their main witness did not turned up. Evidently she was on holiday and didnt want to return. The case has now been adjourned until last 2 weeks in October so we have to go through it all again.

But the good news is I have been 100% clean today which has totally surprised me but as I said am very proud of myself.:D

Thanks for all your kind wishes yesterday it was appreciated.:D

Well done for sticking to plan through your stressful time. I was a witness at court this week and the worse thing is all the waiting around. Good news was though the guy got sent to prison so good result :)

Back