Very quiet in here again

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marie_D, 22 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Is it just me or is it getting really quiet in here again?

I'm always popping on and off through out the day (the joys of being a stay at home mum, hehe) but there never seems to be anyone else about.

I hope everyone's ok and sticking with it.

I'm off to bed now - I think OH is getting fed up of me sending him to bed on his own so I can post on here, lol.

Night peeps.

:nightf:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Marie

Im still here! I work shifts so my online time is a bit erratic. Ive been late shift this week so Im not home til after 10pm.

Will be around more during the evenings for the next week tho ;)

4. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yoohoo.. I am about too. :bliss:

Just dont have anything interesting to say! My life is very dull right now.. all work and not much play. :sigh: .

Still podding on with my diet, trying not to go loose the plot and wishing these last few elusive pounds away. .. that are taking too long. :doh:

I still pop in and read everyones threads :read: :D

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Cavy! Wondered where you were... listen I dont have anything interesting to say either but I dont let that stop me ;)

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Well I think that everyone should stop what they're doing and spend all day everyday on this forum! Hehehe!!

7. Dobo

Dobo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    CD (ex-WW)
    Hi. I should really be working but can't resist peeking at the site now and then. I lost 1.5lbs this week, thats 9 in total since the start of the year. It is very slow - I was talking to someone the other day who is on LL and she has lost 30+ lbs in the same time ! Oh well, I decided to take the WW path so I guess I will have to keep plodding on. We have received an invitation to a wedding on Easter Saturday, so I have a good incentive to really stick to the diet for the next 6 weeks at least !

8. Dobo

Dobo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    CD (ex-WW)
    Oops, still haven't really got the hang of the "ticker" - I have lost 9lbs really - honest !! I will try and update it later.

9. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Dobo - 9lb isn't a bad loss for that timescale, the slower it comes off the more likely you are to maintain. Quick diets such as LL are brilliant for a fas result, but it's near on impossible to go back to eating normally because the weight comes back on so easily (my mum lost a lot of weight on it last year and as soon as she eats normally the weight comes back on, so she's now on a some food and some packs kind of diet and her weight just won't stabalise...I couldn't be doing with that!). 9lb is good, don't do yourself down, you're doing well!

;)

10. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Though I do have to say that, because I've lost 8lb in the same amount of time you've lost 9lb, ha ha ha

11. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Dobo - welcome to the WW forum. Its great to see a new face :)

I think we all need to agree to keep posting no matter how 'boring' we feel our day is!! Its the support etc on this board thats keeping me going sometimes.

Having said that Im actually going out in an hour or so and wont be back til tomorrow :eek: so Im not much help.

Has anyone seen Sparkle?? Im getting worried about her :(

12. Dobo

Dobo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    CD (ex-WW)
    Hi ladies. Thanks for those comments. Marie and I seem to have about the same to loose and we are loosing at the same speed, it will be interesting to see how we both do. Weigh in tonight, so i'll report back and try and sort that tracker !

13. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I definitely log on here at the wrong times, because there never seems to be anyone around when I'm about but there are always new posts to read...this is odd, because I feel like I'm always logged on!

If you lot are just avoiding me then you can just tell me to go away you know, there's no need for you all to log off when you see me logging on, hehehe!!

;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.