Very sad

duncan

Silver Member
to say that i cant do cd for a little while:wave_cry:, hubby has had his hours reduced in work, so the money im using on cd isnt spare anymore:sigh:, my councillor has been great and so have the pple on here and my weightloss was good to, so im going to be saying goodbye for now, and hopefully ill be back sometime soon xx

hi hun, sorry to hear that, but keep on coming here and let us know how you are getting on x x

sorry to hear that, why don't you try another form of diet

look on avidlite.co.uk

they do 7 shakes for under 7 pounds, maybe that works out cheaper so you can find away to stay on some form of diet

i thought id try and eat healthly untill i came back, ill still be on firum but not as much.:wave_cry:

Aw, sorry to hear that hun. :hug99:

If you're planning on doing the healthy eating thing though, why don't you start a diary in the weight loss diary section of the forum (assuming you haven't already got one). Cos then you could keep track of what you're eating, and we could pop in from time to time and help chivvy you along. :)

Just a thought. Hope your finances improve soon xxx

Such a shame about your hubs hours....but priority is not CD and i understand that x

Wish you luck on your journey x

Oh thats a shame, I am sorry to hear that.

All the best on your weight loss journey my lovely

Charlie xx

Aww this resession is still ongoing isn't it! Especially worse now with the VAT being brought back in - supermarket prices have rocketed! Lots of us our struggling! Hope things pick up for your hubby at work soon.

One thing is you know CD works and can come back when circumstances allow.

Best of luck
T x

Have a look around the Minimins board - there are probably other options and plans that could keep you motivated and dropping weight that might fit in better with your family budget at the moment. Hope this doesn't last too long for you xx

Back