Veve's Slim and Save Diary

Veve

Hi Everyone

I have decided to start S&S on Monday 14th January 2013, the intro to this diary might be a bit repetitive for those of you that were following me when I was on CD! Sorry about that but I just want others to know my journey so far.

So for the newbies here it goes....

I am a very big foodie, I love cooking, baking, eating out and that's why I'm here LOL, I have two beautiful children and im getting married in August, yay! I am 5"7 and my heaviest weight has been 15st 11lbs, this was after my second pregnancy 2yrs ago. I was fed up with the way I looked and decided to do Cambridge Diet and I lost 4st 7lbs in 5 months.

I was doing great I tried to keep the weight down by calorie counting and a bit of CD from time to time, but then in November 2011 I went back to work after maternity leave and found it very difficult to carry on with all the goodies surrounding me and also in December 2011 I went on holiday for 6 weeks and started piling on the pounds!!

Since January 2012 I have been on and off diets from slimming world, weight watchers, Atkins, Dukan, Calorie counting and even went back on CD for about 3 weeks and started going to the gym but for some reason I didn't have that willpower I had when I first started plus it was expensive.

It is now 12th January 2013 and I weigh 12st 13lbs (as of this morning) thats about 1st 9lbs weight gain and I am quit upset with myself, but that's why I'm starting a new journey to at least get to my original goal which was 10st 7lbs.

I think I've found that willpower again and I am determined to lose 2st 13lbs and get down to 10st by the end of the year. I would like to be at least 2st lighter by my wedding day which I know I can do, with everyone's support ;D

I plan to post my weekly weigh ins every week and tell you how I'm progressing with picture updates.

Thanks and Good Luck to everyone x

Last edited:
Good luck Hun :)

Thank you ladies, I'm very excited to start tomorrow!

Good luck sweetie xxx

Hi All,

Day 1 nearly over and I did it 100% without feeling hungry, I guess cause I've mentally prepared myself...

B: Sweet Porridge with milk allowance
L: Chocolate Shake warm
D: Cottage Pie with 150g broccoli
S: Milk Chocolate Truffa Bar (haven't had it yet)

Allowed Fluids: 2.5L

The packs are quite tasty so far but I don't think I will be ordering the porridge again

So week 1 over and I've lost 6lbs, I'm quite happy but not over the moon as I feel I could have lost more weight! Anyway here goes week 2

Hi veve :) just read ur diary there, congratulations on your wedding :D

Good lock with your s&s journey, seams we'v lost bout the same in our 1st week! Well done you!

How did u find the porridge? I havnt tried it yet.

Keep up the good work :D gxx

Hi veve :) just read ur diary there, congratulations on your wedding :D

Good lock with your s&s journey, seams we'v lost bout the same in our 1st week! Well done you!

How did u find the porridge? I havnt tried it yet.

Keep up the good work :D gxx

Thanks willbesize12

The porridge is ok, I only like the mushroom pasta and cottage pie meal packs, all the shakes are nice and I like the bars but everything else is horrid.

How's your journey going? How are you finding it?

Oh just read your profile I see your a nurse like me :)

Back