ProPoints Vicci's food diary :-)

VicciBoo

Hi every1 I'm new to WW so thought I'd write. Good diary and maybe you lovely lot can give me some ideas on how to make my meals lower pp and stuff :).

Breakfast; 30g instant porridge oats made up with water and 2tpsn honey = 5pp.

Snack; ww crunchy square crisps = 2pp.

Lunch; x2 slices of we thick white bread = 4pp and half a tin of tuna =1pp

Snack; more squares 2pp and x2 crumpets topped with a scraping of Phili lightest and a tspn honey on each = 6pp
Banana and an apple = 0pp
Alpen light fruits forest bar = 2pp

Dinner is a Tortia = 5pp topped with Phili lightest = 1pp for 30g, chopped tomatoes = 0pp, peppers = 0pp and mushrooms = 0pp and 2 rashers of lean back bacon = 1pp

30/39 pp dailies

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377445381.057697.jpgQ dinner. Eating early as going out x

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

Right something I meant damn iPhone!!! When uou go to reply it will ask if you want to subscribe just click yes then when that person has wrote something it will come up in your threads so you can read it!

Can some1 help me with pasta? I want to have spag Bol tonight. Book says pasta is 6pp for 60g dry. Does that include spaghetti pasta? X

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

Here to follow - iv just replied to your other thread about the pasta :) x x

Thanks every1 sorry haven't posted much. Been for getting. Going out to beefeater today so will deffo post x

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

Here to subscribe :) Enjoy Beefeater! X

I'm not posting yday as was a write off lol. Ate like a pig and drank my body weight in booze however. Had 1st weigh in today and lost a massive 10lb super happy x

SW = 16st 2.5lb.
W1 =

Back