Vicki's First Weigh In!!!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by JustMeandMyself, 30 July 2008 Social URL.

1. JustMeandMyself

JustMeandMyself New Member

Ok well I started about 4 weeks ago and have practiced a strict keotic diet and my starting weight was 220....today I am 185!! YAY!!!!:wave_cry:bye bye fat....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    What diet are you doing ?

5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    The modified Atkins diet (MAD) is a relatively new, alternative dietary therapy for intractable childhood and adult epilepsy. Recent evidence suggests that a strict, highly ketotic, first month may be advantageous to both immediate and long-term efficacy. KetoCal® is a pre-mixed powder that can be used to create a 4:1 ketogenic diet shake as a meal substitute. We hypothesize that substituting KetoCal® for a lunch during the initial month of the MAD will lead to improved seizure reduction over the MAD alone, as well as improved tolerability and lipid values.Found this info

6. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    well done on your weightloss x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.