1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Vickydinks food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by vickydink, 21 April 2011 Social URL.

1. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

I feel i need to do a food diary for anyone to spot to see what im doing wrong.
    I got to 9 stone 1 after calorie counting losing 4 stone 2 lbs by May last year then i slowly crept to 9 stone 10.
    I started SW mid March and have only lost 3 lbs. I know losses will be slower now im near the end but surely not this slow?

Anyway as of today i shall do my fod diary, please tell me what you think im doing wrong.

Wednesday 21st April

Breakfast: Banana and vanilla with choc sprinkles muller

Lunch: 2 slices weightwatchers brown danish (Healthy Extra) with 1 extra light laughing cow triangle Healthy Extra), strawberries, grapes and 1 cornetto (9 syns?)

Will update post later on what i have for tea
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.