1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Victoria's Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by violet-fields, 8 June 2009 Social URL.

1. violet-fields

violet-fields Member

Well here I am again. I have started slimming world a few days ago and so far so good.;)
    I can't believe it has been a year since I was last on here and I now weigh more than I did then. How depressing !!:cry:
    All that is now in the past as I begin my new journey to happiness and Slimness (is that even a word?):p
    So I decided just over a week ago that i would do cambridge diet ! what was i thinking ? A couple of days into it i felt sick, moody, tired and so so hungry i cried !!
    I decided that slimming world helped me before when i lost 4 stone prior to my sister's wedding. So off I went to my new group and I left there feeling positive and ready to be me again !!
    :D I have decided to keep a diary on here as a way to spur me on and discuss fellings i may have during my weight loss journey.
    I weighed 17stone1pound when i got weighed last thursday and i am hoping for a good loss this week. I will keep you posted !!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. AndieG

AndieG Well-Known Member

Good luck with your weight loss Victoria.

I started today. I lost weight on Slimming World 10 years ago so I'm hoping that I can do the same this time.

4. violet-fields

violet-fields Member

Thank you x are you slimming world now ? :p

5. AndieG

AndieG Well-Known Member

Yes I've just started it again today although I'm going to do it myself and see how I go as I don't have the money to go to class.

Good luck xx

6. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

Good luck to both of you, I started last Friday!

7. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Welcome Victoria and good luck ~ looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

8. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Good luck sweetie x

9. violet-fields

violet-fields Member

:D Hi everyone, i am almost at the end of my first week !!! :p

I have had a good week so far. i have been eating lots of salads and jacket potatoes.. Feel full so thats good sign. i did weigh myself this morning and not showing much of a weightloss - couple of pounds. But i am carrying on and i will see what i weigh in the morning at my class.

I felt so proud yesterday cos i took my children to mcds and i had diet coke only !!! :family2::family2: My son said to me in the car " mum how good are you ? " i asked what he meant and he said "you didnt have mcdonalds or even pinch a chip ". i felt so proud of myself.

I know this time i am so determined to lose my weight as i feel my life is passing me by. I am already to old to dress like i want to but thats life i guess ??

By the time i go to florida next year i will be slim and happy and rwady to chill on miami beach in my bikini !! :happy096:

I have spent the whole of my 20s overweight and upset and i dont want to spend all my 30s the same..

I have found a new confidence this week since i began my diet and i think it is because i believe in myself..

:whacky068:

can anyone tell me how to add ticker thingy ? and also how do i change my signature ?

10. violet-fields

violet-fields Member

I'm going for my first weigh in at half ten this morning.. wish me luck? Has anyone got any inspiration for me ? :cry:

11. violet-fields

violet-fields Member

I only lost 2 pounds :( Has anyone tried the extra easy ?

12. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

Well done on your 2 lbs loss. Thats very good. I do extra easy all the time. I have only ever done green about 3 times in 12 weeks and that was by accident. I find my losses pretty steady, I have only had one week where I maintained and that was star week and I was feeling down.
    Give EE a try, it gives you a bit more variety in what you can have but of course you only get 1 HEA and HEB!
    Well done again though x x x

13. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

2lbs loss is great hun so well done! If you were to lose 2lbs each week over a year that is 104lbs ~ a lot of weight! Keep at it though ~ I only do EE when I go out, I prefer to do green and red days but you could try it and see. It's great to hear you sounding so determined ~ your holiday is a great motivational target, keep positive xx

14. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Go to the blue section at the top and click on Tutorials ~ just follow the instructions on there xx