Violetwind's success story....hopefully.

Violetwind

Determined
I've been dieting on and off now for nearly 10 years. This is the final fling at changing my life rather than dieting. I rejoined 3 weeks ago and have decided to keep a diary on here to focus me a little.

In total I need to lose 6 stone maybe. I weigh in class on a Weds and this week has been a train wreck due to my eldests birthday, friends party and a day at the zoo. But Im back on track I hope?

So far today....
2 glasses of freshly squeezed lemon juice in warm water while making the boys tea and toast.

B - Orange with Greek muller (0.5)

L - 3 eggs, ham, carrot, celery, onions, tomato a splash of worsetshire sauce in an omelette topped with hea cheese served with rocket and pineapple

S - muller Greek (0.5)

Tea will be the salt and pepper chicken from on here :)

Rubbish few days.....line drawn and tomorrow is a new day! So glad I went tonight even if it was a sts...helps to restart in the morning with a fresh outlook.

Got to get something in place though for those times when I binge. Got to realise that I have the control. I gave up a 30 a day smoking habit 9 years ago and that was a cakewalk in comparison to this journey.

Breakfast:- 2 glasses of warm lemon followed by oranges grapes and pineapple with a muller Greek ontop (0.5)

Lunch:- Ham and tomato sandwich (heb)

Dinner:- pasta peas bacon & philly (hea) kinda like a carbonara
Kiwi & grapes

Everyone had an icecream so of course! 15 syns??, maybe way more???

Last edited:
Back